Options

Hazel is such a B@#2t!

SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What has she done in the house? F all. She hasn't won any tasks, she is flirting like a b in heat with a guy who's got a girlfriend. I hope his girlfriend comes in and it turns into Fight Night 2.0

Queen Gina, who some people seem to say she does nothing, when she has won two tasks and constantly creates entertainment. :cool:

Comments

• Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam, Daley, Callum & Sophie haven't done anything either.

In fact, all Daley's highlights involve Hazel.
  • Options
    scarpa1scarpa1 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel thread number 234 :yawn::yawn:

How many tasks have they been asked to do since they have been in there?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate her. Be gone!
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has she done in the house? F all. She hasn't won any tasks, she is flirting like a b in heat with a guy who's got a girlfriend. I hope his girlfriend comes in and it turns into Fight Night 2.0

Queen Gina, who some people seem to say she does nothing, when she has won two tasks and constantly creates entertainment. :cool:

I am getting really sick of this crap. Daley is a grown man and the one with the girlfriend. It is up to him to exercise self control. Not to mention his girlfriend is no angel - and just getting a taste of her own medicine.
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was showing her true self in that interview with Gina. She is indeed a total bit¢h.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you mean Gina (and for every Queen Gina I will put another 10 votes against her when she is up) was GIVEN two big, high profile tasks by BB. It's not as if she volunteered and Hazel refused. Any of them would gladly have taken the knife throwing task - they all knew it was a gift for the person who got it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    I am getting really sick of this crap. Daley is a grown man and the one with the girlfriend. It is up to him to exercise self control. Not to mention his girlfriend is no angel - and just getting a taste of her own medicine.

And I'm getting sick of reading this kind of crap. A million excuses for Hazel's behavior. :rolleyes: Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I'm getting sick of reading this kind of crap. A million excuses for Hazel's behavior. :rolleyes: Ridiculous.

Did I excuse Hazel's behaviour - no. I said Daley is worse as he is the one with a gf. And the precious gf cheated with him on his previous gf.
  • Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you mean Gina (and for every Queen Gina I will put another 10 votes against her when she is up) was GIVEN two big, high profile tasks by BB. It's not as if she volunteered and Hazel refused. Any of them would gladly have taken the knife throwing task - they all knew it was a gift for the person who got it.

YAS Spend ya coins on the Queen. She will remain up until the final and u will be left poor. :cool:
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And ten million more excuses for Ginas behaviour.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well shes the only interesting thing about daley...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I excuse Hazel's behaviour - no. I said Daley is worse as he is the one with a gf. And the precious gf cheated with him on his previous gf.

You are making excuses by pointing out that Daley is worse than her. I don't get bogged down in the whole gf thing, nor do I care as much as everyone else. My issue is that Hazel has behaved in a really tawdry way, grinding on and humping a man, teasing and embarrassing him on TV. The fact that he has a gf is irrelevant - that behavior is just tacky and is worthy of causing her to being disliked.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YAS Spend ya coins on the Queen. She will remain up until the final and u will be left poor. :cool:

Yes Gina is in the final IMO:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daley....dull as dishwater, and about as much go in him as a flat bottle of pop! Highlighting his fickle ways, and the fact hes anything but 'butter wouldn't melt' as he implies on a daily basis in the DR. Hes a dog and his GF better of without his controlling ways. No wonder he has no Friends or G.F's, he'd probably sleep with their birds or any female friends hes had! :D

Hazel....Boring, b*tchy, a user, c*ck tease/sexually manipulative and a home wrecker. Personally I find what she does offer to the show to be very minor and un-entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are making excuses by pointing out that Daley is worse than her. I don't get bogged down in the whole gf thing, nor do I care as much as everyone else. My issue is that Hazel has behaved in a really tawdry way, grinding on and humping a man, teasing and embarrassing him on TV. The fact that he has a gf is irrelevant - that behavior is just tacky and is worthy of causing her to being disliked.

If he doesn't like it - all he has to do is say NO. What is he a man or a mouse? He is clearly loving every minute of it - so just as bad.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    My issue is that Hazel has behaved in a really tawdry way, grinding on and humping a man, teasing and embarrassing him on TV.

Are you actually being serious???

You're acting as if Daley is some poor, deaf and dumb, limbless invalid who cant get away or tell her not to do it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Daley....dull as dishwater, and about as much go in him as a flat bottle of pop! Highlighting his fickle ways, and the fact hes anything but 'butter wouldn't melt' as he implies on a daily basis in the DR. Hes a dog and his GF better of without his controlling ways. No wonder he has no Friends or G.F's, he'd probably sleep with their birds or any female friends hes had! :D

Hazel....Boring, b*tchy, a user, c*ck tease/sexually manipulative and a home wrecker. Personally I find what she does offer to the show to be very minor and un-entertaining.

No he is the homewrecker as he had the home to wreck. And the gf has apparently done some homewrecking herself - so!

Hazel is a damn sight more entertaining than than him and his foul gob and total lack of taking any responsibility for his own appauling behaviour.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Yes Gina is in the final IMO:D

Queen Gina.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree. Blaming Hazel more than Daley reveals a person as having some suspect attitudes. Not that she should get no blame, but to blame her equally or more is very suspect.
  • Options
    MusspussMusspuss Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    I feel sick watching them two.But dont worry there going to have to come out the house soon and face the public, daley will be know as a cheat for the rest of his life and hazel will go do down as a **** and a homewrecker.how stupid are some people.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musspuss wrote: »
    I feel sick watching them two.But dont worry there going to have to come out the house soon and face the public, daley will be know as a cheat for the rest of his life and hazel will go do down as a **** and a homewrecker.how stupid are some people.
    That's completely unnecessary.
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wouldn't be so bad if you woman stopped blaming the other woman and started laying the blame where it belongs... At your mans door!
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope to god she sees your quote and sues the arse off you. You can't go around spouting liabilous rubbish like this and get away with it.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is like BB10 all over again & some of the comments aimed at Noirin.

Do you know what the definition of a **** is?

Also, don't forget that it is Daley that is the homewrecker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How stupid are some people who think it is the one without the gf who is the homewrecker - when clearly it is the one who is cheating on his.