macaz75 wrote: »
    She'll win the skanky clunge trophey

How do you win one of them?
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    It's disturbingly bad at times I agree. Some of the worst stuff said about her (that often has others posters back slapping, laughing pointing and agreeing is rather nauseating to see- from calling her derogatory names to saying she is worthless as a human to saying her child should be taken off her to deserving to get beaten up and mocked.

it's genuinely worrying the extent and frequency that some people will go to, and yes it is worse than anything I have seen her do.

I'm not a fan of Helen's but the stuff that gets said about her by many is beyond the pale as it were. Constructive and negative criticism is one thing, hate and bile, another.

So True AOTB ,and it's mainly due to the above that has me rooting for her ,and quite liking the Idea of her coming out the winner :D though i'm under no illusion that she'll be voted out by a huge percentage the 1st time she can be
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, I am led to believe she gave as good as she got during this confrontation! Helen is a loud mouthed BULLY and subjected many on the outside to sick rants and raves! None one deserves to be hurt and I do not condone violence but someone like Helen instigates this stuff she dragged others into this fight.

If you mean she shouted at one of her attackers then I suppose that justifies the fact that she had been pushed to floor and kicked. Or do you know something that I don't.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will win as we will be left with dullard whom none will pick up the phone for.this series is a farce.
  • Options
    Rapunzal1977Rapunzal1977 Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D Her stupidity is probably the only endearing thing about her. 'Where was I?' says she, as Kim and Jale 'plot' with Ashleigh and Danielle. Five minutes later, she's forgotten all about it.

Do you apply the same logic to Ashleigh? That's a rhetorical question, by the way; I know the answer is no. You might want to have a word with yourself about that.

ARTICULATE? Are you kidding? How so? She barely has a grasp the the English language in there
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes the best entertainment in the house so i dont see why not
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARTICULATE? Are you kidding? How so? She barely has a grasp the the English language in there

Did you maybe quote the wrong post?
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen will appreciate your support guys. Keep it up.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member

You know it's these kind of comments that really need to be careful about typos. The irony is irresistable :D ;-)
  • Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if you forget the aggressive behaviour, foul mouth and domineering presence over the house. (A lot to forget I know). As a HM her total lack of self awareness and hypocrisy along with feelings so self entitlement would still make her disliked by the viewing public.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen will appreciate your support guys. Keep it up.

That comment reminds me of the final post in Private Eyes "From the message Boards".

"Great stuff guys.

Bogbrush"
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Id love to see Helen win. I don't think it will happen, but it would be great to see. If anyone deserves to win, it's her. She has been intelligent and articulate. There's only one of the self proclaimed intelligent housemates left & she's going on Friday.

Helen does a very articulate version of f*ck off...:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    Helen does a very articulate version of f*ck off...:D:D

She's from the north. They all speak foreign up there. Don't you know they are descended from the Nordic races. If Harald Sigurdsson - nee Hardrada - had won we would have all been equally inarticulate - I'm joking before you press the 'whinge' button I have many 'Northern' friends.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    She's from the north. They all speak foreign up there. Don't you know they are descended from the Nordic races. If Harald Sigurdsson - nee Hardrada - had won we would have all been equally inarticulate - I'm joking before you press the 'whinge' button I have many 'Northern' friends.

Whatever you said, and I don't whinge.....:D
  • Options
    Rapunzal1977Rapunzal1977 Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you maybe quote the wrong post?

I did x SORRY :(