Options

If Alex = 'Silent' and Katie = 'statement only', how come there are stories everyday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Ah yes, the hilarious statement! Does the silly cow really expect anyone to take that piece of pretentious drivel seriously?

Didn't Katie Price say on TV (whilst advertising the Piers Morgan interview - the one about her miscarriage) that the Piers Morgan interview would be the only one she would be doing? Well that was a bit untrue wasn't it. :rolleyes: :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    She always said that any press is good press. She used to like it if someone made a comment about her (eg Jodie Marsh) because it was an excuse for her to make a comment back & be in the papers again. This is exactly how she became famous. She should take them to court then maybe we would be able to read something and not know whether its a bunch of BS or not. I don't like reading BS.

There's a book called Tabloid Girl (can't remember the author) written by a woman who worked for several tabloids as a writer. Apparently when the whole Jodie Marsh thing was going on she used to come up with whole lists of catty comments about Jodie Marsh, including the 'nose like a builder's elbow one' and fax them through to Jordan's management and they would pick out the ones they liked and send them back and she would put them in the paper attributed to Jordan!!

Funny, even at the time I thought some of those comments were a bit too clever and funny to come from Jordan.

So she does totally wind these things up to get in the press. I believe most of the leaks are coming from her, not Alex. I don't think he's really in a fit state to be doing any leaking and I also think he's still holding a torch they might get back together and wouldn't jeopordise that.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care for either of them but I sort of am secretly pleased that Alex Reid hasn't just rolled over and gone away quietly.
    He served his purpose as far as Katie Price was concerned and that was to stick two fingers up at her ex-husband.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I think the constant requests for clarification stem from the comments that someone doesn't like either of them, but never criticise them equally.

It can be frustrating to see people claim not to like KP, but never to utter a word against her whatever appalling thing she does, and yet people will scrape the barrel to find a stick to beat PA with.

That's bound to stimulate debate.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I think the constant requests for clarification stem from the comments that someone doesn't like either of them, but never criticise them equally.

It can be frustrating to see people claim not to like KP, but never to utter a word against her whatever appalling thing she does, and yet people will scrape the barrel to find a stick to beat PA with.

That's bound to stimulate debate.

And as people have expained until they are blue in the face, they have always disliked her and got to the point of having nothing left to say about her. With him, a lot of people didn't mind him to start with but feel he has got more and more desperate and is becoming the gift that keeps giving.

And the way that his fans will defend evrythign think he does and attack those who dare to comment is bound to rile people. You very rarely get the same response from the KP fans.

It seems to be only as far as PA is concerned that his adoring fans want to catagorise everyone who dares to pass comment about their hero.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And as people have expained until they are blue in the face, they have always disliked her and got to the point of having nothing left to say about her. With him, a lot of people didn't mind him to start with but feel he has got more and more desperate and is becoming the gift that keeps giving.

And the way that his fans will defend evrythign think he does and attack those who dare to comment is bound to rile people. You very rarely get the same response from the KP fans.

It seems to be only as far as PA is concerned that his adoring fans want to catagorise everyone who dares to pass comment about their hero.

I think it's far more simple than that.

His misdemeanours in comparison to hers are nothing. People defend him on that basis.

Yes, we have the argument that he exploits his children, is needy and anxious to be seen in a good light etc etc. I dont have a problem with that, whether it's her or him. In fact, wanting to be seen in a good light is far more acceptable to me than not giving a damn what people think and having the attitude that you can do what you like.

But his actual behaviour is exemplary. I wouldn't even call myself a fan - I don't watch his show any more (used to watch both their shows), I don't buy his music, I don't buy magazines he's in. But I really don't think you can compare the two of them - she treats people abysmally, she's rude, she's selfish, she's demanding.

The two of them are poles apart, and it's beyond me why people make excuses for her, especially the one that "at least she's honest."

Hah!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I think it's far more simple than that.

His misdemeanours in comparison to hers are nothing. People defend him on that basis.

Yes, we have the argument that he exploits his children, is needy and anxious to be seen in a good light etc etc. I dont have a problem with that, whether it's her or him. In fact, wanting to be seen in a good light is far more acceptable to me than not giving a damn what people think and having the attitude that you can do what you like.

But his actual behaviour is exemplary. I wouldn't even call myself a fan - I don't watch his show any more (used to watch both their shows), I don't buy his music, I don't buy magazines he's in. But I really don't think you can compare the two of them - she treats people abysmally, she's rude, she's selfish, she's demanding.

The two of them are poles apart, and it's beyond me why people make excuses for her, especially the one that "at least she's honest."

Hah!

But I'm not talking about her fans who defend her, I'm talking about people like me who have always disliked her with a passion and were Team Andre at the beginning but have got more and more sick of his a*se licking, depserate to be liked behaviour which gets more and more transparent by the day.

Your comments have very little to do with what I have actually posted and you've just used the same arguement about him being worse than her which I'm not even attempting to deny but that isn't what I've said at all. She started so low that she had nowhere to sink to whereas he has allowed himself to be dragged down by CAN and his obsessive need to be seen as the good guy.

And what the hell is the smug little 'huh' at the end about? You might as well have just stuck your tongue out and gone nah nah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But I'm not talking about her fans who defend her, I'm talking about people like me who have always disliked her with a passion and were Team Andre at the beginning but have got more and more sick of his a*se licking, depserate to be liked behaviour which gets more and more transparent by the day.

Your comments have very little to do with what I have actually posted and you've just used the same arguement about him being worse than her which I'm not even attempting to deny but that isn't what I've said at all. She started so low that she had nowhere to sink to whereas he has allowed himself to be dragged down by CAN and his obsessive need to be seen as the good guy.

And what the hell is the smug little 'huh' at the end about? You might as well have just stuck your tongue out and gone nah nah.

Tbh Blondie I think Rosie's 'hah' at the end was in response to her last statement about KP and her fans claiming that she is being honest, obviously (imo of course) Rosie does not agree :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Peter has got over the phase of being desperate to be liked as he has found that actually he is liked.
    I no longer find him in your face or in every magazine with pictures of his kids. And when his kids are mentioned or involved it is because they are a part of him and he is proud of them.

(Poor Alex can't even have a thread with his name in it without Peter getting in on the act! sorry for wandering off topic:o)
  • Options
    Forum Member

It wasn't huh, it was hah, and was related to Katie Price being honest. It wasn't aimed at anyone, except Katie Price.

Edfit: Thanks, Wakey Lass. Just saw your post.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Funny that. It was the first thing I noticed in the response. :D Always the same. It's like PA must be judged against KP standards eventhough, as his fans endlessly point out, they have nothing to do with each other, he has moved on, she is history, blah blah blah. Could it be that he only looks 'good' by comparison? Maybe that's it.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Funny that. It was the first thing I noticed in the response. :D Always the same. It's like PA must be judged against KP standards eventhough, as his fans endlessly point out, they have nothing to do with each other, he has moved on, she is history, blah blah blah. Could it be that he only looks 'good' by comparison? Maybe that's it.

That's exactly it. And a strategy his management have leeched on to.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    That's exactly it. And a strategy his management have leeched on to.

And one that she makes so very, very easy.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And one that she makes so very, very easy.

Most people make a career out of their talent, not being a moral step up from trash.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    hehe it really is a joke.
    apparently another poster said shes denied giving OK! that story even though they say in the AD
    its her first interview since the split.

Alex says hes staying silent but as you said theres stories all over the place.
    So we can assume its going to be PA and KP all over again,every inch of this mess for the next 8 months.

not really. they've tumbled off the front pages recently.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people make a career out of their talent, not being a moral step up from trash.

That's true, all things are relative. When you sell your soul to the devil an all that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although talent is subjective and there are those he believe PA possesses some, talent should stand alone without being propped up by a bad marriage.

If PA could go through even on KP crisis where he refused to make any comment and ensured that no 'friends' did either, I would start to believe that he is moving on, whilst I understand they are evermore linked, his fame should not be linked in any way with hers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although talent is subjective and there are those he believe PA possesses some, talent should stand alone without being propped up by a bad marriage.

If PA could go through even on KP crisis where he refused to make any comment and ensured that no 'friends' did either, I would start to believe that he is moving on, whilst I understand they are evermore linked, his fame should not be linked in any way with hers.

Can you imagine if she makes it in the USA something PA has always wanted. Do you think he would jump on the bandwaggon again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Can you imagine if she makes it in the USA something PA has always wanted. Do you think he would jump on the bandwaggon again?

But what are the chances of her making it in the USA, hasn't she tried before? If she does make it over there, what would she make exactly? A complete fool of herself/laughing stock? Seriously, what has she got to offer the Americans who can be very harsh in their critiscism? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No I don't he clearly doesn't trust her at all. Also his representation (those harbingers of doom/controllers of the press/ polishers of bull poop) are really none to keen on KP, so would oppose any kind of togetherness.

One caveat to that is at some time in the future, we will be treated to a papped scene of harmony ala KK and BMcF, along with a story of putting aside the past 'for the sake of the children'. :p
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    This pair of attention junkies would sell their souls for publicity and Price probably thinks being splashed across the cover of the seriously downmarket comic 'Daily Star' every day is a good thing.

I dread to think what she will be like in later years when trash publications the 'Daily Star' or 'OK!' are not even interested.

This country gave the world so many incredible people, is it only coincidental that as it slowly slides down the drain those now omnipresent in the media are absolutely useless, selfish, talent-free fodder like Katie Price?
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member

There are a million, younger and better looking, girls/women like KP in the US. She has zero chance of "making it".
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No. Why would he? The woman is vile and treated him badly. Going by her behavior towards Alex Reid, she obviously hasn't tackled her issues. Therefore, I honestly can't see PA ever getting back with her.

Also, I can't honestly see KP making it in the US. She has nothing to offer that they can't get from their own zelebs and unfortunately, she's as rough as a badger's backside these days, so I can't see her being able to get by on her looks. Even her boobs look rather average compared to the gargantuan (silicone assisted) mammaries you see in the States.