Options

Why didn't they come and remove that MASSIVE spider?

I found it so funny when they were all in the Sin Bin with the huntsman spider......I expected any minute for someone to come and remove it but they just left them there all freaking out......they were all hilarious!
'Evacuate, Evacuate'!
I don't know if Dougies spider knowledge calmed them down or freaked them out, and Mark freaking out over the dive bombing moth afterwards was brilliant

I wish it had gone onto Pat! :eek:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=290639

It starts at at 40mins and 30 secs :)

enjoy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was this is in the iTV2 show? or did i miss a whole chunk of the ITV program?!
  • Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah sorry, It was on the itv2 show.....there's genius bits and dreadful bits on this spin off show. I will try and remeber to put a link up when they update the itv player :p

It's worth it
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the first bit of IACGMOOHN last night and found it so tedious when they had a discussion about who should have what creature dropped on them that I switched off and went to bed . seems like it was a wrong move.
  • Options
    Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    I'd guess it was because it wasn't deadly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the first bit of IACGMOOHN last night and found it so tedious when they had a discussion about who should have what creature dropped on them that I switched off and went to bed . seems like it was a wrong move.

Don't worry, I nearly did too.....that first bit was sooooooo boring!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YULSTAR wrote: »
    I found it so funny when they were all in the Sin Bin with the huntsman spider......I expected any minute for someone to come and remove it but they just left them there all freaking out......they were all hilarious!
    'Evacuate, Evacuate'!
    I don't know if Dougies spider knowledge calmed them down or freaked them out, and Mark freaking out over the dive bombing moth afterwards was brilliant

I wish it had gone onto Pat! :eek:

i thought they would aswell, they probably didint care
    also on the pat thing i wish that aswell then i wish it bite his balls then or shat in his face im soo mean
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

enjoy
  • Options
    AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

enjoy

See, I could cope with snakes, lizards, frogs, cockroaches and worms. But THAT would have me out of there faster than you could say jungle. I'd have broken the door down to get out :X
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

enjoy

I can't watch the link. It flashes and says internet connection failure caused this to stop. I am connected to the internet!?:confused:
  • Options
    england66england66 Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i cant believe they didnt come and take it out im not scared of many things but i would have smashed the bloody door down of the sin bin to get out of there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I can't watch the link. It flashes and says internet connection failure caused this to stop. I am connected to the internet!?:confused:

:eek: maybe try just finding it through itv player, maybe a wierd link I've left or something, good luck,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See, I could cope with snakes, lizards, frogs, cockroaches and worms. But THAT would have me out of there faster than you could say jungle. I'd have broken the door down to get out :X

Totally, I'd rather have done Pat's trial anyday than be in there with THAT!
    Even with the dive bombing moth I'd have bricked it :o
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, I'd have been climbing over everyone and kicking that door down as soon as I laid eyes on that spider.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could put up with most things in there but not spiders and especially not f&ck off ones. :o

Shove a load in the bungalow with Pat in the next trial. :D
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was only thinking last night at the lack of big spiders in the trials this year, which I am VERY happy about!!! A huge spider and a massive moth in one place is my idea of hell
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Same here, I'd have been climbing over everyone and kicking that door down as soon as I laid eyes on that spider.

Me too! There was a huge one in my bedroom and it wasn't untill 2.30am before i managed to find it and suck it up the hoover. I cannot sleep in my room if i see one and it dissapears.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,641
    Forum Member
    england66 wrote: »
    i cant believe they didnt come and take it out im not scared of many things but i would have smashed the bloody door down of the sin bin to get out of there

LOL - one of the production staff would have put it in! They do it every year, rats suddenly appear out of nowhere in the middle of the night........ :rolleyes:
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that spider gave me the creeps..it would have seen the bottom of a boot!..I am wondering if they are allowed to kill anything like that in case they get in trouble again?
    I can honestly say i wouldn't be able to sleep with that in the same room as me
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member

Me too - but I might have managed to corner and capture it and put it through the letter box.