Options

Skins- Series 6 Discussion (spoilers maybe!)

gagaaddictgagaaddict Posts: 1,444
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It starts in January (date yet to be confirmed)

Rumors:
There's a death, but who?
Mini's weight-watching becomes a problem
Frankie has sex!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually series 6 ;)
    Dakota hinted at some violence in her episode,could easily be a suicide though. There's a new character called Alex who they meet at a rave (whilst on holiday I believe).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starts 23rd January, so it's on Monday's instead of the usual Thursday slot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it's moved to Mondays? Never knew that.
  • Options
    zippydoodahzippydoodah Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget the other big thing that happens in this new series of Skins is when we recall when it was so much better in the first generation of Skins! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want it to be Grace to die- if it is at all that is.

The reason I say this is because it seems it will be some sudden spur of the moment thing that will probably happen in her episode. I think if it was Mini (with slight indication of an eating disorder in series 5 which could slowly evolve in series 6) it could be more believable and very truthful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gagaaddict wrote: »
    I don't want it to be Grace to die- if it is at all that is.

The reason I say this is because it seems it will be some sudden spur of the moment thing that will probably happen in her episode. I think if it was Mini (with slight indication of an eating disorder in series 5 which could slowly evolve in series 6) it could be more believable and very truthful.

I don't think they'll go down the eating disorder route, as it's been done with Cassy. It'll more likely be someone like Matty committing suicide after recent photos show Liv with the new character Alex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum24 wrote: »
    Oh it's moved to Mondays? Never knew that.

yeah, it'll probably take the 10pm slot. not sure what they're gonna put at 9 though since they lost Glee and it's usually back this time of the year.. hopefully it's not PhoneShop :rolleyes:

there's a new character going to be in series 6 called Alex too

http://www.e4.com/media/1356AE06-6DA3-4747-ACBF-B3225FBD40DC_extra.jpg
  • Options
    musicismylifemusicismylife Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    i am one of the little majority that loved series 5 so cannot wait for this and the new trailer seems to indicate how serious things are getting, looks great
  • Options
    ElementaireElementaire Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    KillerJoe wrote: »
    I don't think they'll go down the eating disorder route, as it's been done with Cassy. It'll more likely be someone like Matty committing suicide after recent photos show Liv with the new character Alex.
    But Alex is gay
    ;)
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Speculation as opposed to spoiler, but tagged just in case.
    I think Grace will die at the beginning of the season
    a) because the two clips of her in the trailer for the new series both look like they're from the first episode
    b) there is a clip of Rich looking depressed and the second episode is Rich's
    c) According to what I've seen there's no Grace-centric episode this series
    that's all i have to base my speculation on.
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Who's sponsering this series?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace is episode 9 just before the finale so if anything happens to Grace like dying (something may happen beforehand of course) it won't happen till then. Also it has been rumoured not spoilered that something happens to Mini in Morocco not sure what though.!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Alex is gay
    ;)

Oh..
    Alex must be from Matty's past then, befriends Liv and causes some trouble between them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Alex's escapades are looked at quite intensely in his episode so I have no idea how he ends up with Liv.

http://www.e4.com/skins/series6/videos/titles.html

New titles for series 6
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I need to rewatch series 5. I actually cannot remember any of the characters :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    alixfowler wrote: »
    Grace is episode 9 just before the finale so if anything happens to Grace like dying (something may happen beforehand of course) it won't happen till then. Also it has been rumoured not spoilered that something happens to Mini in Morocco not sure what though.!

How do you know that? Where I looked 3x09 was unconfirmed but speculated to be Mini and Franky

Not trying to say I don't believe you, just I struggle to find information xD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that? Where I looked 3x09 was unconfirmed but speculated to be Mini and Franky

Not trying to say I don't believe you, just I struggle to find information xD

The episodes are:

Everyone
    Rich
    Alex
    Franky
    Mini
    Nick
    Alo
    Liv
    Grace
    Everyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I heard something happens to Mini also
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No don't worry I know you weren't being clever - I just read somewhere that the episode list was the same as the one the next poster posted. I have however read today that there may be a Franky/Mini episode and I hope it's not the case.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, going on holiday, what a tv show does when it's out of ideas. Are You Being Served? The Movie, Sex in the City 2 and now Skins series 6. :p
  • Options
    LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has it not been cancelled yet? It's been terrible lately.

People harp on about Shameless going downhill, Skins hit the bottom after series 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    People give this show a hard time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh okay then, thank you for the information. The website I looked on was missing a couple of the episodes which annoyed me.

Has the start date been confirmed yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    Ah, going on holiday, what a tv show does when it's out of ideas. Are You Being Served? The Movie, Sex in the City 2 and now Skins series 6. :p

It's only one episode:confused: