Would you go out with Defoe and expect to be cheated on?

2»

Comments

• mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    at a local club of mine not saying which a rumour went round that one of its best players had to be transferd after being caught in bed with a 15 year old girl by the girls father who was a director of the club
  • MrsSkittlesMrsSkittles Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Oh I wouldn't go near him, you'd have to be a fool to think you're the one to change him!
  • Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..Speaking as a Bi-Man I find Jermaine Defoe extremely ugly of course not as ugly as Wayne Rooney but still up there, the fact that he is a popular footballer is the ONLY reason he gets these women.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    how many footballers have cheated on their wifes and havent been found out quite a lot id bet

How many men in general have? Or women on their husbands? This belief that only footballers cheat, and all footballers, really annoys me.

As for Defoe, I can't say he's my cup of tea looks-wise, but aside from the fact that he can't seem to keep it in his pants, he does seem like a nice guy. He's very close to his mum and his family. The cheating side of him doesn't seem to fit with the rest of his character.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YULSTAR wrote: »
    I know women always tend to see the 'good' side of 'bad' men, and they all think they will be the different one.......but really? Jermaine Defoe?

Obviously this is discussing something none of us actually know anything about, but it made me think.....

Do you have a right to sympathy when your partner cheats, when your partner has a reputation for being a serial cheater?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a378750/alexandra-burke-cheated-on-by-jermain-defoe.html

You can't have rights regarding the way other people will feel about you. Some people will feel sympathy and others wont, as is there prerogative.

It's a horrible thing to be cheated on.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Who on earth would want to date someone whose previous conquests include Danielle Lloyd, Imogen Thomas and Chantelle Houghton?

It's like a roll call of cheap easy girls.

Yes. Because women aren't allowed to have casual sex or flings and enjoy it. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Alex's defence, she may have though that she is very different to the girls he cheated on and so he would treat her differently.

Imogen Thomas, Chantelle, Daniella Lloyd etc. all have a reputation and i'm not saying it's right but sometimes people treat you according to image you put out there.

Alex may have thought that as she is established in her own right, doesn't need him for money or publicity, and doesn't get her boobs out or project an easy image, he would treat her with more respect.

I believe she has also been friends with him and his family for a long time, so she may have expected better from him because of that too.