Kirk and Jodie........urgh!

YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
Forum Member
✭✭

Comments

• Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I have a couple of friends who insist on putting every puke making detail of their relationship on their Facebook statuses but this is worse......:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Don't mind Jodie, she could do better.
  • Options
    MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    Don't mind Jodie, she could do better.

Agreed.

How any woman could go anywhere near him after seeing him on CBB is beyond me :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great hair colour. (Coughs and Splutters regarding the stupid comment)
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her nose is weird, you could get a grappling hook onto that.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirk was a recent addition to the CAN stable but is no longer on their website, I wonder:
    a. CAN didnt have plans for Jodie to appear as his showmance
    b. Jodie and him have come up with this showmance and he has decided that he doesnt want a manager taking a % of the mag deals
    c. He actually likes Jodie and its for real so is off the market;)
    d. They now share the same manager and deals are in the pipeline for I'm A Celeb
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Wasn't she a lesbian only a few months ago?
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't she a lesbian, celibate, bodybuilder based in America a few weeks ago? :p
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really surprised that Jodie, who has told the media how much she hates attention and has never chased publicity, is willingly entering a relationship with a fame ho like Kirk. And what a shame their private love tweets about each others sex organs have been seen by the public and the rude old DM has given this shy, retiring couple publicty that they would have chosen not to have
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Really surprised that Jodie, who has told the media how much she hates attention and has never chased publicity, is willingly entering a relationship with a fame ho like Kirk. And what a shame their private love tweets about each others sex organs have been seen by the public and the rude old DM has given this shy, retiring couple publicty that they would have chosen not to have

Apparently she can do better Blondie :rolleyes:

The pair of them are as revolting as the other, they deserve each other :o:(
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie is FAR better than that cretin!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are a perfect match. Both over indulged, spoilt rich kids who wouldn't know a days work if it smacked either of them round the face. Both as desperate and fame hungry as each other and would both shag anyone to get on the cover of Heat
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she really only 33
  • Options
    YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed.

How any woman could go anywhere near him after seeing him on CBB is beyond me :eek:

I know! It's amazing.......he literally couldn't have made himself less attractive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like loves young dream could be over already

**WARNING** Do not open link if you're having your breakfast

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/19952/Trouble-in-paradise-Kirk-Norcross-and-Jodie-Marsh-fall-out-over-saucy-pics
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post.:D
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    They are a perfect match. Both over indulged, spoilt rich kids who wouldn't know a days work if it smacked either of them round the face. Both as desperate and fame hungry as each other and would both shag anyone to get on the cover of Heat

:D Yes that about sums it up!
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless Jodie, though. Every time she comes back she says the same stuff...She hates the press, she hates publicity, she wants the public to know the real her.

And every time she shows them the real her, they realised just how fake the real Jodie is.

She can't seem to help herself, it must drive her management mental.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree. Revolting. That photoshoot is the rankest thing I've seen for a long while. *shudder*

I'm confused by people who make excuses for Jodie, saying she deserves better than this and that she's a nice person really etc etc. No she's not!! She's a narcissist, who seems to have spent her adult life making excuses for her self-involved vileness.

Oh wait, forgot, it's all because she was bullied, isn't it... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Wasn't he trying to chat up Big Brother evictee Lauren the other night? Hideous.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I agree. Revolting. That photoshoot is the rankest thing I've seen for a long while. *shudder*

I'm confused by people who make excuses for Jodie, saying she deserves better than this and that she's a nice person really etc etc. No she's not!! She's a narcissist, who seems to have spent her adult life making excuses for her self-involved vileness.

Oh wait, forgot, it's all because she was bullied, isn't it... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That old chestnut :yawn::yawn:

Funny how real stars never mention the 'b' word, isn't it?
  • Options
    Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they got something coming up that they need to promote, or will we see them in Heat annoucing they have found true love with eath other :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heres a thought ms Marsh if you don't want to be called a Sl^t then stop posing like one.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd softened a bit towards Jodie recently but she really has hit a new low now. I follow her on Twitter:o:o and she retweeted yesterday someone who was saying what a good role model she was for making Kirk wait for his oats blah blah. 2 minutes later she posted a pic from the collection of Kirk simulating a certain sex act near a certain part of her anatomy (I'm sure you can all imagine, although apologies). About as classy as an STD caught in a car park. Revolting.
  • Options
    FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    they have apparently fallen out now, he didn't want to see her again unless she slept with him. charming man!