Comments

• Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol i mean heather
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Birth - After believing that she was unable to have children, and not even realising she was pregnant, Jane will give birth on Christmas Day, the child being a result of a passionate drunken one night stand she had with Stephen over Easter that have managed to keep quiet. Ian of course is overjoyed as he thinks the child is his.

Death - After months of constant nagging, Patrick does some DIY in the shop which results in a huge explosion whilst Patrick has sneaked out to the bookies. Yolande and Aunt Sal are in the shop at the time, and both end up on a life support machine. The BBC run their first premium rate competition of the year with viewers voting on which one of the two dies. After the result, there is a public outcry as thousands of voters claim they thought they were voting to save rather than voting to kill off the deceased character.

Marriage - After months of trying to woo Shirley, Vinnie finally gives up the battle as a lost cause and asks Heather to marry him in the Prince Albert on Christmas Eve. Heather is of course completely overjoyed and a New Years Day wedding is planned ..... Vinnie quickly regrets his drunken proposal and has a week to decide whether he really wants to go through with the wedding or not. Find out his decision in 2009!!!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling Tanya will get hit by a car Tiffany style!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Birth - Stacey EE - Whos the daddy?

Death - Sean Slater or Garry Hobbs nothing really there for them anymore

Wedding - Ronnie and Jack Chrismas day
  • LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    rdaniells wrote: »
    Birth - After believing that she was unable to have children, and not even realising she was pregnant, Jane will give birth on Christmas Day, the child being a result of a passionate drunken one night stand she had with Stephen over Easter that have managed to keep quiet. Ian of course is overjoyed as he thinks the child is his.

Death - After months of constant nagging, Patrick does some DIY in the shop which results in a huge explosion whilst Patrick has sneaked out to the bookies. Yolande and Aunt Sal are in the shop at the time, and both end up on a life support machine. The BBC run their first premium rate competition of the year with viewers voting on which one of the two dies. After the result, there is a public outcry as thousands of voters claim they thought they were voting to save rather than voting to kill off the deceased character.

Marriage - After months of trying to woo Shirley, Vinnie finally gives up the battle as a lost cause and asks Heather to marry him in the Prince Albert on Christmas Eve. Heather is of course completely overjoyed and a New Years Day wedding is planned ..... Vinnie quickly regrets his drunken proposal and has a week to decide whether he really wants to go through with the wedding or not. Find out his decision in 2009!!!!

That's what i'd call a Christmas Miracle seeing as she doesn't actually have a womb anymore! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Birth- I think Shabnam might get pregnant on a one night stand (secretly out with dawn) and have a whole storyline on her mum throwing her out but her dad forgiving her etc. Otherwise Stacey or I'm thinking Dawn again but gets rid of it.

Death- Unfortunately and sadly I think Jim I'm not sure who else, a child would be interesting. Ben then Phil leaves too or Lauren is accidently killed by max eg.runs her over or Tanya poisens something for max to eat but Lauren does and dies?

Marriage- Dawn? Maybe to Jase or Garry oh and Hazel and minty will.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Birth - I agree about Shabnam being a possibiity but have a feeling that she may fall in love with someone close to home. I dont think it will be a result of a drunken one night stand wth her but more of her conducting a relationship in secret with one of the main characters, then finding out she is pregnant by him?

Death - I hope to God it isnt Jim Branning but I guess a lot depends on the health of John Bardon and whether he is able to return to the soap this year. Other than that, its quite hard to call this one as a lot depends on who we hear through the press, havent decided to renew their contracts so once news starts to flter through on who is likely to leave the soap this year then thats where my money is!

Wedding - Janes brother and his partner maybe?
  • looneyboplooneybop Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    jlrob wrote: »
    Birth: Bianca and Max's lovechild - Bikini Wax
    Death: Mrs Masood - Hunger strike at post office in protest over her boring storylines

Wedding: Ronnie and Roxy in lesbo/incest shocker. "You're not my LUVVER!.... Yes I am!!"

*snorts with laughter:D*
  • DANBO-A-SWIFTDANBO-A-SWIFT Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    would love ronnie to get pregnant
  • Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shock storyline of 2008, steven really is cindy resurrected in a latex suit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Living Baby: Ronnie and Jacks!! :) Roxy will be jealous of the babys attention!

Death - Peggy Mitchell

Wedding - Hazel and Minty!