NOTW- Craig Revel Horwood to be investigated?

samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/strictly_come_dancing/article39219.ece

Interesting.....wonder what;s going on there.
Where is he actually from?

Comments

• katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care, just hope they don't deport the only sane member of our judging panel!
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this early this morning, but I havent read it all. Even if there WAS some kinda scam going on Im sure he'd get away with it as hes now doing "special work".

The rich and famous can get away with things us mere mortals cant......:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uh oh...

Why do the tabs have to do things like this? They could have just ignored it and left him be.
  • nellieknelliek Posts: 10,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder where his ex-wife's letter came from? Something very fishy going on.

And if the Home Office do decide that they're going to deport Craig then they're going to be extremely busy, because the country will be on their case to make sure that the HO equally deport all the other people who are in this country illegally. (Tip for the City: Buy shares in Eurostar, airlines, and ferries cos there's several million people who will be exitting these shores!)
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    What a forced story. But it's the kind of thing that comes from all of these over-eager 'memoirs' that they're all churning out. Talk about Arlene moaning about 'too much information' last night - she's sitting next to three blabbermouths! (Mind you, when Forsyth said he hadn't seen Craig kneeling down, it was quite amusing when Bruno muttered, 'Lots of us have!').
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All he needs is a British grandparent and most people in Australia hae at least one