Options

The One Direction Appreciation Thread (7)

Comments

• Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    Worldwide Trends · Change
    #Mandela
    #OleTuChochoZayn
    Perrie
    #london
    #MentionSomeoneHandsome
    #41MillionStrong
    Glastonbury
    Good Evening
    AlkolBütün KötülüklerinAnasıdır
    SarıylaKırmızıOlduk GALATASARAYlılarTakipleşiyor

anybody knows what the trend about zayn means? :p

Something like hello to your candy stick. :eek:
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Something like hello to your candy stick. :eek:

of course... ole is hello in spanish, tu is you, and it's just the remaining word, lolz!! :eek: :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    There used to be an ad on TV in France (I can't remember what for) which went about like this I think:
    a guy at a tattoe shop who was having a cheesy tattoe done with a bit heart and "I love [name of his GF starting with an M]", something happened & he got dumped by said girl with the tattoe partly done, so in the end, he changed the tattoe to "I love my mom".

Whenever someone gets a tattoe with their current BF or GF, I always think about that ad! :D

i've seen some tweets saying they'll be waiting for the time they break up... that's a lot of real estate to cover up/alter later on... :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it possibe for a tattoo that big to be removed? I've heard it's very expensive to have done but i'm sure the boys would have more than enough money if they wanted to get one removed.

I think Zayn probably got it done to show his commitment to Perrie after all the cheating rumours. I think It's sweet but he should have got something smaller.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course... ole is hello in spanish, tu is you, and it's just the remaining word, lolz!! :eek: :o:p

Well depends on context but it can be used as pussy or candy stick ! Hola is hello but ole can mean anything really

ETA bit like our hey hiya or Oh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Well depends on context but it can be used as pussy or candy stick ! Hola is hello but ole can mean anything really

It must be referring to Zayns appendage. Lol. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

i was thinking of hola... :o:p
  • Options
    annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possibe for a tattoo that big to be removed? I've heard it's very expensive to have done but i'm sure the boys would have more than enough money if they wanted to get one removed.

Don't you dare tarnish my hope that Harry will have some of the doodles removed some day! :o He will have the money, but will he have the will?

I think a tattoe removing company should even offer them to do it for free: best ad in the world if it's really well done! :D
    I am totally even evisioning an endorsement deal from a tattoe removing company :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you dare tarnish my hope that Harry will have some of the doodles removed some day! :o He will have the money, but will he have the will?

I think a tattoe removing company should even offer them to do it for free: best ad in the world if it's really well done! :D
    I am totally even evisioning an endorsement deal from a tattoe removing company :p

Lool that's a great idea :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and a video for the fans to watch. Not me of course ...........way too old :eek:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does anyone know what the tattoo on his hip says?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lord have mercy. What a hot piece of sex. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't read as English to me but hard to read
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"don't think i won't"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord have mercy. What a hot piece of sex. :o:D

for a zayn boy, you're getting slow... :eek:

don't tell me you didn't see that photo when i posted it this morning? lolz!! ;)

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on second thought,, i think i'll have to let you off... i think it was at the same exact moment you discovered that photo of that monstrosity on zaynie's right arm!! :eek: :eek: :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for a zayn boy, you're getting slow... :eek:

don't tell me you didn't see that photo when i posted it this morning? lolz!! ;)

Lol. Sorry. I was in the office and couldn't open all the links till I get home. Work has been so busy. But what a drop dead gorgeous pic! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. Sorry. I was in the office and couldn't open all the links till I get home. Work has been so busy. But what a drop dead gorgeous pic! :o

it's the combo of the tongue and the shirt-lifting... i can't... :o:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's the combo of the tongue and the shirt-lifting... i can't... :o:o:p

I am always worried I might get a little err excited of I open them in the office lol. :o:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am always worried I might get a little err excited of I open them in the office lol. :o:o:D

i know what you mean... lolz!! :p:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love these gifs... :D *sorry*

and these... :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love these gifs... :D *sorry*

and these... :eek:

Awwwww. I am happy that he's happy with the lovely Perrie. And she's quite hot too. :o:o If they get Married they're gonna have stunning children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sugarscape tweeted: "We’ve been inspired by Zayn Malik…" :D

https://twitter.com/sugarscape/status/350305889003110400/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok, i'll forget the arm for a minute... just to remind us of what zaynie should be concentrating on so he can deliver more-- of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWXwlPe9QIA
This discussion has been closed.