Options

Its all about Charlie

MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
Forum Member
✭✭
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, ..........................................................................................................................:yawn:

Hope she goes.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie is loving this. She said that she love being the centre of attention. All this drama and she is loving it.
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    well maybe thats because it actually is all about Charlie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is trying to play the victim and doing it badly.
  • Options
    TillyTTillyT Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    They are all getting at her, she's defending herself. What is she supposed to talk about in this situation?
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No apologies, concern for others.
    All 'poor me, poor me, can you imagine how I feel, I son't want to be here'

Lots of self pity.

She is utterly self centred. Would happily analyse herown thoughts and feelings 24 hours a day.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Because when you are being attacked by almost every housemate you should obviously instigate a conversation about why blancmange is better than jelly.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is doing my head in with her woe is me attitude.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't Charlie just say to everyone 'FK You All, I am not here to be friends with you lot, and couldn't give a fk about it.'
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For some reason all the anxiety and awkwardness stemming from the F&F noms has been projected on to Charlie so yes its all about Charlie. And its not her making.
  • Options
    JGrayshonJGrayshon Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    Because when you are being attacked by almost every housemate you should obviously instigate a conversation about why blancmange is better than jelly.

Go on...
  • Options
    will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milhause wrote: »

She's telling them what she has said and she is defending herself eloquently.

It all started because Hazel was put up, and she didn't like hearing the truth from Charlie's friend so being the kind of person she is she takes it out on Charlie.

Just like when Gina said she was "evil inside" she got the rest of the House to think Gina was lying even though two other HMs had seen it.

She is a conniving, nasty, manipulator - Charlie is a kind person

One of the worst HMs I can remember she should've been gone a long time ago...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    user999 wrote: »
    Why don't Charlie just say to everyone 'FK You All, I am not here to be friends with you lot, and couldn't give a fk about it.'

Because this is giving her air time and she will be hoping people out here in rl will feel sorry for her. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    psy7ch wrote: »
    For some reason all the anxiety and awkwardness stemming from the F&F noms has been projected on to Charlie so yes its all about Charlie. And its not her making.

Not some reason - it all stems from Hazel moving everyone's attention from herself.

:D:D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user999 wrote: »
    Charlie is loving this. She said that she love being the centre of attention. All this drama and she is loving it.

That was the plan

Why else would her bestie have made such unecessary controversial and provocative remarks ?

The fall out was entirely predictable ... which was the whole point ( Jackie's directed this little debacle is my guess )
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Milhause wrote: »

I don't know what planet you're from, but when you're being attacked you are the victim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking thread. You're the type of person who walks past of someone is being bullied in the street because she are 'faking being upset.'
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking thread. You're the type of person who walks past of someone is being bullied in the street because she are 'faking being upset.'

i wud join in

:D:D