Blue Star Lee Ryan in coke drug arrest

Comments

• Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee showed himself to be a player on CBB and this news doesnt surprise me
  • squeekycheekssqueekycheeks Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Complete and utter twunt ! Man up you idiot ...
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this one of those american style 'interventions' then? carted him off to rehab while telling him to man up and face the music. very well PR'd then, I hope for his sake its real and it helps him....otherwise he could be another gazza....

yep, couldn't agree more. This really, REALLY p*sses me off big time.>:( This muppet needs a good telling off, he could have easily Killed someone in his drugged/p*issed up state. Makes me really angry.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I guess the police gave Ryan a hot and steamy Costa to help sober up.

Now if they would just pish off.
    Just think, he'll probably be in panto in two years time. I don't know of any panto firemen roles but I'm sure someone can fix it
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member

He might prefer a hot and steamy James;-) . I know I would LOL
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Very much PR carp.

Now if they would just pish off.

What is it with these Blue boys peeing over everything, cashpoints, police cells, worse than feral cats>:(
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disliked him immediately on cbb,but thought he might change my mind.
    He did. Now I cannot stand his smug face in any way shape or form.
    I didn't even click on the link because his stupid face makes me feel ill .
    Looks like he'll have to actually cause death or injury before anyone does something more than wag their finger at him and say *tut-tut*.
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    I disliked him immediately on cbb,but thought he might change my mind.
    He did. Now I cannot stand his smug face in any way shape or form.
    I didn't even click on the link because his stupid face makes me feel ill .
    Looks like he'll have to actually cause death or injury before anyone does something more than wag their finger at him and say *tut-tut*.

:D:D I totally understand
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    :D:D I totally understand

Has he been on any other reality shows bar CBB?I hope hes not going to join the reality show magical moving chair circuit.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he been on any other reality shows bar CBB?I hope hes not going to join the reality show magical moving chair circuit.

He was on Hells Kitchen but stormed out as he was offended because Marco used the term 'pikeys picnic'. Lee claimed 'some of my best mates are travellers' - No one was shocked
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He really is a plank
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He was on Hells Kitchen but stormed out as he was offended because Marco used the term 'pikeys picnic'. Lee claimed 'some of my best mates are travellers' - No one was shocked

You are kidding .Oh god could he be any more cringey.

But then he did say in the aftermath of 9/11 *Who gives a f*ck about New York when Elephants are being killed *
    http://www.virginmedia.com/music/pictures/profiles/when-popstars-get-political.php?ssid=5
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But then he did say in the aftermath of 9/11 *Who gives a f*ck about New York when Elephants are being killed *
    http://www.virginmedia.com/music/pictures/profiles/when-popstars-get-political.php?ssid=5

His defence of that comment doesn't help him to sound any less ridiculous or ignorant - http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/0122/lee-ryan-defends-september-11-comments-on-celebrity-big-brother-2014
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    He really is a plank

He's got to be literally the most genuinely stupid person in showbiz, right?
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Shock horror - Music star takes coke!

(Edit - Obviously I'm using a very broad definition of "music star")
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, seriously.
    A comment by chef Marco Pierre White on the British TV series, "Hell's Kitchen," has provoked criticism of the culinary celebrity.

Fans of the popular cooking series, along with the Commission for Racial Equality, have complained about White's use of the term "pikey" while filming a recent episode, Sky News reported Saturday.

"I don't think it was a pikey's picnic tonight," he said, using what is widely regarded as a defamatory term for itinerant travelers.

"These distasteful comments are highly derogatory and have caused much offense," a commission spokesman said.

Trainee chef Lee Ryan confronted White on his choice of words.

"I have a lot of friends who are travelers," he told White during filming, "and I know they don't like being called pikeys."

The thing is, I know it's a term that is considered offensive nowadays but, when I was growing up (and probably when MPW was as well) it was the forerunner to 'chav' - just a term used to describe scummy people
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

I remember him on Come Dine with me, thought he seemed ok on that IIRC and cooked quite well. No doubt the jungle is next.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    Yep, kids plural. Different mothers but same age within a few months!

Mm classy man :o
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got to be literally the most genuinely stupid person in showbiz, right?

Easily. I'd say the most deluded too.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    His defence of that comment doesn't help him to sound any less ridiculous or ignorant - http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb13/news/0122/lee-ryan-defends-september-11-comments-on-celebrity-big-brother-2014

He had all this time to think of something to say when this would come up again, and this is the best he could come up with... Even if it did go the way he said, it's still incredibly stupid. Being 17 at the time does not excuse anything.
  • AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatta dope :D
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    He had all this time to think of something to say when this would come up again, and this is the best he could come up with... Even if it did go the way he said, it's still incredibly stupid. Being 17 at the time does not excuse anything.

He's one of the absolute thickest idiots I've ever encountered. :cry:
    Forum Member
    Lee Ryan back to doing what he's best at, blaming everybody and everything else for his problems.

I think somebody said on here that he'd blame CBB and sure enough

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618593/BREAKING-NEWS-Blue-star-Lee-Ryan-pleads-GUILTY-criminal-damage-failing-provide-specimen-arrest-drink-driving-cocaine-possession.html
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Ugh drink driving >:( I can just see the stories 'Lee: Big Brother destroyed my life part 237'

Spot on!
    But he blamed his meltdown on the torrent of online abuse he received in the wake of his controversial appearance on Celebrity Big Brother.

Really?:o He's just gross.

God knows what BS his fellow band mates will come up with to defend him for drunk driving & possession of cocaine, even his "bruvs" may struggle with this one.

Still standing by him.....
    Arriving at Ealing Magistrates' Court this morning, the Celebrity Big Brother star, was flanked by his bandmates Duncan James, Simon Webbe and Antony Costa.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he didn't seem quite right in CBB , I had a feeling after CBB he wasn't himself that he was heading for a downfall.
    He's not a bad guy he's quite a friendly person .
    Also Blue need Lee he's got the strongest voice so they wouldn't ditch him .