Options

Undeniable - ITV.

Comments

• Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    She's drawn blood by scratching him, will that be something of note?

Too late for it to be any use.
  • Options
    xendesktopxendesktop Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big drop off in quality this week. Some awful dialogue.
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leukaemia! Blood marrow!

Well done, DSers, top stuff!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done those who guessed it right!!
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    All in all, a rather pointless story.
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seemed to be a 3 parter which they decided to make a 2 parter, very very quick ending lol
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think I must have missed something important, why did he kill her and how did he know her?
  • Options
    EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad it had the ending that it did. I didn't want there to be some horrible twist and that she ended up killing her own mother. Glad he got caught!!!
  • Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For once I was right on whodunnit:D

Still no idea as to the motive:confused:
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking these Monday night dramas. More please ITV.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee-rec wrote: »
    Think I must have missed something important, why did he kill her and how did he know her?

I thought it was me that had missed something so I wound it back a bit but nothing was said.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

Exactly what we're all thinking in this house :confused:
  • Options
    EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah me too actually. He knew her name, so it wasn't random.
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He knew who she was because he said her name, was it purely because he knew her as a doctor? Was she the one who made a complaint against him maybe, they didn't go into that.
  • Options
    tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been thinking the same in how did he come to know her mother and why did he kill her ?
  • Options
    Lisa_NaylorLisa_Naylor Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He knew who she was because he said her name, was it purely because he knew her as a doctor? Was she the one who made a complaint against him maybe, they didn't go into that.

They did last week. He had been her locum doctor for 11 weeks. He was obsessed with her. Like the nurse had said, he acted like he knew women. So in his twisted mind she wanted him. She obviously rejected him that day so he killed her. He was a sociopath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed watching it. Not the best crime drama I've seen but it was worth a couple of hours.
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

More to the point, what did the police arrest him for? Someone (his wife or daughter) remembered he'd had a bone marrow transplant. All that meant was that the DNA test was meaningless.

And even if what the nurse,the wife and the stepfather said were true, it didn't prove a thing in relation to the murder.

I'm sorry, but after a brilliant first episode, it just descended into farce. Logic, law, proof all just went out of the window.
    They did last week. He had been her locum doctor for 11 weeks. He was obsessed with her. Like the nurse had said, he acted like he knew women. So in his twisted mind she wanted him. She obviously rejected him that day so he killed her. He was a sociopath.

The doctor had been a locum to the daughter, not the mother. Yet she didn't recognise him then.
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    seemed to be a 3 parter which they decided to make a 2 parter, very very quick ending lol

I thought that too - the ending was rushed imo.
    For once I was right on whodunnit:D

Still no idea as to the motive:confused:

The only thing I can think of is that she was a patient who made a complaint (as mentioned by the nurse??)
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaseyKlein wrote: »

I thought the same!

I really enjoyed last weeks episode, didn't enjoy this one so much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    More to the point, what did the police arrest him for? Someone (his wife or daughter) remembered he'd had a bone marrow transplant. All that meant was that the DNA test was meaningless.

And even if what the nurse,the wife and the stepfather said were true, it didn't prove a thing in relation to the murder.

I'm sorry, but after a brilliant first episode, it just descended into farce. Logic, law, proof all just went out of the window.

The doctor had been a locum to the daughter, not the mother. Yet she didn't recognise him then.

Yes, so he met the mother back then. He got obsessed. Like he did with the nurse he sexually assaulted. That was the motive.
  • Options
    mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    That was billed as a 'thriller' right???? Wish they would make a good thriller. I was okay, nothing special
  • Options
    pward1965pward1965 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    First episode was good, the second less so...it would have made a decent 90-minute feature length drama.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »

A normal DNA test (cheek swab) WOULD show his true DNA, It was the blood that had changed DNA due to his bone marrow transplant that didn't match.
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like others have said, this episode was very disappointing. I really enjoyed the first part and was looking forward to the final episode, but it was so rushed and far fetched and didn't seem to really explain the motive behind the murder. Seems like it needed to be a three-parter.