Options

****Revenge - UK Pace****

Comments

• Options
    AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,877
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Yep.

E4 tends to do piss taking trailers for most shows and some films they show but they always do it with Revenge. :D

This is the one with all the exhaling.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUfWu2xhM8

The long sentences one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZi9pHdGOc

Excellent! Thank you so much for going to the trouble of looking up the trailers and posting links. I guess I miss these things because I record just about everything and rarely watch tv live now.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    Excellent! Thank you so much for going to the trouble of looking up the trailers and posting links. I guess I miss these things because I record just about everything and rarely watch tv live now.

No problem. :D
  • Options
    CasmanaCasmana Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it really matter if series3 is beyond reality . In these dark times we are in Revenge is pure indulgence to give our minds a break .:D
    Loved Emily's payback to Daniel fetching Sara's mother into the plot! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casmana wrote: »
    Does it really matter if series3 is beyond reality . In these dark times we are in Revenge is pure indulgence to give our minds a break .:D
    Loved Emily's payback to Daniel fetching Sara's mother into the plot! :cool:

Not so much "beyond reality" but just not as well written.

Season 1 was turn your brain off, guilty pleasure. Just thoroughly entertaining. But there's a level where it gets a little too stupid to even be entertaining.
  • Options
    Mr.LavigneMr.Lavigne Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily Van Camp is hot. But this show is garbage. Liked S1 to an extent, but after the episode that "caught up" with the pilot 2/3 of the way through with Daniel's "death" it just got too silly.

Hope Van Camp gets involved in the Marvel movies more.
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily's blackouts are so annoying - an excuse for bad writing imo :D

expected the 1st Mrs Grayson to be classier than Stevie (she's more Dallas than Dynasty)

Gail O'Grady/Stevie is 4.5 years younger than Madeleine Stowe (altho she does have 5 husbands more than Madeleine) :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boab34 wrote: »
    expected the 1st Mrs Grayson to be classier than Stevie (she's more Dallas than Dynasty)

Gail O'Grady/Stevie is 4.5 years younger than Madeleine Stowe :o

I thought it made a nice change to have a new character who was not out and out nasty and scheming.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Mrs Grayson no.1 is now Jack's mother, how the heck did that happen? :D
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do we really want to know. I mean it could be abduction by the father, random adoption er starting to run out of ideas that aren't really silly.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

have we ever met Jacks father? I cant remember........... :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    have we ever met Jacks father? I cant remember........... :blush:

he was in a few eps in s1 and a flashback ep with the Ryan brothers' dad in s2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so a couple of dunks in an old bath tub cures Emily's blackouts?

Erm....... Ok then :confused::);-)^_^
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching last night, I had an idea of how I thought the show could end with an ultimate twist, and for a confusing second I thought it actually happened!

My thought for the final twist would be if David Clarke actually was guilty all along, making the revenge all for nothing, and after the couple of dunks underwater, I thought when Emily said "it was my father all along" that was her realising that it was him who had planted the bomb and it had been him guilty the whole time.

I still think my idea is a good way to end the show, if she gets the final revenge on the Grayson's, after so long I kind of feel like it would just be a bit of an anti-climax.

Has season 4 been commissioned?
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so a couple of dunks in an old bath tub cures Emily's blackouts?

Erm....... Ok then :confused::);-)^_^

Yes, that was a bit of a :confused: moment.
    Watching last night, I had an idea of how I thought the show could end with an ultimate twist, and for a confusing second I thought it actually happened!

My thought for the final twist would be if David Clarke actually was guilty all along, making the revenge all for nothing, and after the couple of dunks underwater, I thought when Emily said "it was my father all along" that was her realising that it was him who had planted the bomb and it had been him guilty the whole time.

I still think my idea is a good way to end the show, if she gets the final revenge on the Grayson's, after so long I kind of feel like it would just be a bit of an anti-climax.

Has season 4 been commissioned?

I don't know... I'm still leaning towards the 'Emily confessing/telling all to Mason Tredwell as she's in prison/for a book' ending (it would explain the voiceovers for one). IMO David Clarke being the real guilty one would be a bit Bobby coming out of the shower really.

BIB - according to this (US based so beware clicking around if you don't wish to be spoilered) link here not yet, but apparently it's "certain to be renewed by May 2014".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't help contrasting Oliver Martinez's gnashers with the gleaming perfect ones of the US actors :D

this show is like a revolving door - Patrick out last week, Pascal + Javier in this week *yawn*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yawnsville episode last night IMO
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. For me the most interesting part of the episode was Jack (and Nolan, of course) at biological mum Stevie's old office which, considering I can't stand Jack as a rule, is something I didn't think I'd be saying any time soon.
    Couldn't help contrasting Oliver Martinez's gnashers with the gleaming perfect ones of the US actors :D

Ha, yes, that was quite the contrast.
    This show is like a revolving door - Patrick out last week, Pascal + Javier in this week *yawn*

Indeed. Javier was a random inclusion, although I did warm to him on first look a little more than I did Miko, so I suppose that's something. Since he seems to be sticking around though I just hope he's not secretly related/doesn't have past history with someone already on the show (other than Nolan of course), seeing as they're pushing it with Stevie already.

Speaking of past history, Pascal having lots of past history with the Grayson...zzzzzzzzz, where's the sleep smilie?
  • Options
    CasmanaCasmana Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but I do love the backbiting that goes on ! Puts a smile on my face thinking about Victoria's ability to put one on in the face of adversity. I must practice more on that :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what has Morgan Fairchild done to her face? :o

everyone seems to be having affairs with each other

this show is becoming another Hollyoaks :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't help contrasting Oliver Martinez's gnashers with the gleaming perfect ones of the US actors :D

this show is like a revolving door - Patrick out last week, Pascal + Javier in this week *yawn*

:D It really is a revolving door. With every other new entrant being one of Victoria's lovers and if they're lucky being father to one of her children. She sure got around when she was away at "art school". :D

The show is really just repeating itself constantly at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt watch last nights episode for the first time since Revenge began

Do I bother..............

anything actually happen.............
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what has Morgan Fairchild done to her face? :o

everyone seems to be having affairs with each other

this show is becoming another Hollyoaks :D

LOL..I came in here to see if anyone had commented on her face....it looked like a mask...such a shame she was stunning pre new face.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ppaupy wrote: »
    LOL..I came in here to see if anyone had commented on her face....it looked like a mask...such a shame she was stunning pre new face.:D

yes she had the most perfect face when in Flamingo Road

I was a big fan of her nose :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's 64 and although I don't think she looks 64, she definitely has a pillow face and she's lost all the youthful contours with fillers. She looks like a different person. She should have stopped the cosmetic procedures a few years ago.
  • Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes she had the most perfect face when in Flamingo Road

I was a big fan of her nose :D

OMG!! yes of course she was in Flamingo Road thats a blast from my younger years...I loved that back in the day.

John Beck....;-)...mmmm