she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Of the three pictures her Peter one is beautiful. What a stupid woman to mess that up.

Indeed. And the only bloke who, seemingly, was willing to take her as-is and put up with her narcissism.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Gosh,just look at that picture with Peter Andre. They look relaxed & lovely. Both of them. And I think I need to go & lie down in a darkened room for saying this,but she looks radiant
    genuinely pretty & happy.
    FF to now & she is sour & dull & totally fake looking (not even fake in a pretty way). Of the three pictures her Peter one is beautiful. What a stupid woman to mess that up.

IMO, she has never got over Pete leaving her and every ridiculous thing she has done since is a reaction to the break up. She seems to be like a 15 year old girl who is dumped by her first love and then spends ages trying to make him see what he's missing and getting him jealous.
    I honestly think she is still obsessed with Pete and would go back to him tomorrow if she could.
    All of the other men are just pawns in her game of revenge imo.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    IMO, she has never got over Pete leaving her and every ridiculous thing she has done since is a reaction to the break up. She seems to be like a 15 year old girl who is dumped by her first love and then spends ages trying to make him see what he's missing and getting him jealous.
    I honestly think she is still obsessed with Pete and would go back to him tomorrow if she could.

^^^^This...100%.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sure she has never got over Pete leaving her. She is a control freak and likes to do the dumping.
    Sadly I feel she is just trying to get one over on Pete, with two marriages and a live in toy boy. Pete is not bothered and has a nice young girl friend. And has moved on from her.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's like Andy from Little Britain, "I don't like it" :D
  • mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also agree that she has struggled to move on from Pete, I do wonder if he saw like Pete had moved on and so she wondered how she could "get one up" on him so married this guy.

Thing is, if she could actually take things slowly then she might actually fall in love with a guy! Normal and mundane but seem so awful to a "celeb" who has got what/who she wanted when she wanted.
  • Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to today's papers, she's fed up with him already! :eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. And the only bloke who, seemingly, was willing to take her as-is and put up with her narcissism.

Oh I think they were more than well matched in the narcissism dept.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh I think they were more than well matched in the narcissism dept.

Quite, they were very well matched in a limelight hogging department, no sacrifices there from either party :D
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I am sure she has never got over Pete leaving her. She is a control freak and likes to do the dumping.
    Sadly I feel she is just trying to get one over on Pete, with two marriages and a live in toy boy. Pete is not bothered and has a nice young girl friend. And has moved on from her.

My thoughts were that when the kids come home from spending time with their father they talk to their mum about things that have gone on in their dad's house..I wouldn't even be surprised if she actually quizzes them, especially about Emily.

Maybe Peter and Emily were planning to announce their engagement soon...and if that were the case she maybe went into panic mode, in her mind she just had to spoil it for them by 'stealing their thunder'. A bit extreme I know..but this is KP we are talking about.

If Peter and Emily were planning to announce their engagement..there is no way they could do it now, as a lot of people would say PA is only doing it because KP did.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »

In all seriousness, this is so true....

He's 'hunky' in a typical himbo muscle man way so it's clear what she saw in him. Seems he's a skint plasterer so now she's used him to get publicity and try and make Pete jealous, the cold reality of being back in dear old Blighty where everyone seems to be (rightly) slating her she's probably fuming at the publicity and fuming that she's not up the stick yet. He will probably contribute nothing financially as he can't... Like a new toy at xmas, this one will be dust by Easter and it'll time to move onto the next knuckle dragging numpty seduced by her comedy knockers, some free publicity and the promise of 'making you a star'.

Both her and this twot must have foreseen that once the sex has worn off, the 'exotic' wedding is over and they are stuck in each other's company with 3 children he barely knows that it's doomed to failure. FFS.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite, they were very well matched in a limelight hogging department, no sacrifices there from either party :D

Quite. I love the revisionism here that their marriage was in great shape before it all went belly-up! Two petulant people endlessly fighting for the spotlight, more like. The only way those two would still be together is if they had shut down the cameras and tired to work things out privately. Anathema to a pair of fame-hos. :D
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

I think so too - how dare he have one over her by leaving the Pricey :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness, this is so true....

He's 'hunky' in a typical himbo muscle man way so it's clear what she saw in him. Seems he's a skint plasterer so now she's used him to get publicity and try and make Pete jealous, the cold reality of being back in dear old Blighty where everyone seems to be (rightly) slating her she's probably fuming at the publicity and fuming that she's not up the stick yet. He will probably contribute nothing financially as he can't... Like a new toy at xmas, this one will be dust by Easter and it'll time to move onto the next knuckle dragging numpty seduced by her comedy knockers, some free publicity and the promise of 'making you a star'.

Both her and this twot must have foreseen that once the sex has worn off, the 'exotic' wedding is over and they are stuck in each other's company with 3 children he barely knows that it's doomed to failure. FFS.

True.

I can completely understand that after her marriage to Pete broke up that she might have wanted to go out and find a pretty little plaything to sh*g senseless. I know people who have done similar. Have a bit of fun with a himbo to cheer yourself up and then move on. You're not supposed to marry them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I thought he was "The one etc" poor kids looks like another dad for them soon.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    They don't exactly look like loved up newlyweds in that picture in the Sun today.:eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was all loved up in the Bahamas, then when she's back to dear old snowy Blighty, reality sets in. She seems to believe marriage is about being loved up all the time, and nothing must interfere to spoil that belief.

She hasn't wanted to work at any of her marriages - and that's what a marriage has to be about. Love doesn't fall into your lap it has to be worked at and you can't take your partner for granted - ever.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And pointing at the next random muscle mary she sees and saying "I want that one!" :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also agree that she has struggled to move on from Pete, I do wonder if he saw like Pete had moved on and so she wondered how she could "get one up" on him so married this guy.

Thing is, if she could actually take things slowly then she might actually fall in love with a guy! Normal and mundane but seem so awful to a "celeb" who has got what/who she wanted when she wanted.

Well, she married Kieron on the strength of 'advice' from a psychic that she would marry someone called Kevin and thought 'Kieron' was near enough. Maybe there is a Kevin waiting in the wings who will be the 'real' love of her life!
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    Well, she married Kieron on the strength of 'advice' from a psychic that she would marry someone called Kevin and thought 'Kieron' was near enough. Maybe there is a Kevin waiting in the wings who will be the 'real' love of her life!

Or everyone named 'Kevin' have heard and have quickly gone into hiding. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rednell wrote: »
    Or everyone named 'Kevin' have heard and have quickly gone into hiding. :o

Here's every Kevin in London after hearing the news that she's behind them ;)

http://www.rollonfriday.com/Portals/0/Images/crowd-running.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone feel like booking at Sandals I know I do lol...
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's every Kevin in London after hearing the news that she's behind them ;)

http://www.rollonfriday.com/Portals/0/Images/crowd-running.jpg

:D:D:D
    Pretty much what I envisaged. ;)
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Finally had a chance to sit down and read Sandals' statement. Whoever wrote it deserves a large bonus - brilliantly worded. Poor dear Katie has come a cropper this time - it would take a heart of stone not to laugh!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to today's papers, she's fed up with him already! :eek:

Oh no! what are they saying?