Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    No don't resist ....you might be in the running for the scarf prize :)

The classic answer (ripping off the elephants gag) would be

5 - two in the front, two in the back and one in the trunk.

Or what sport does Katie Price play in a mini?

Squash

It's all Janna's fault :p:o
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I better delete that actually...:eek:
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »
    So Katie is having a party. I wonder what it would take to get an invite?

http://goo.gl/SI0e6a

Another baby perhaps! :D:D

”It’s the small things you take for granted that I missed – normal-tasting tea, soaking in my own bath, British cheese, smelling my washing powder on our clothes. But most, most of all, to finally catch up with our families and share our new bundle of joy.”

This makes her sound almost normal!!

Great to see you back Janna ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I better delete that actually...:eek:

Wonder if we thought of the same variant Val? :o Decided it was best to play safe too in case our notorious thread ends up featuring in next week's Closer. :eek:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So for her next book signing, KP will be dressing up as an old banger! Very apt!:D Perhaps Kev could dress as a giant spanner?:D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The classic answer (ripping off the elephants gag) would be

5 - two in the front, two in the back and one in the trunk.

Or what sport does Katie Price play in a mini?

Squash

It's all Janna's fault :p:o
    What song does Pwicey sing in the mini ?
    ♪ There was 5 in the bed and the little one said ...MOVE OVER (Leo)....MOVE OVER (Alex) ♫.....
    OOH, I wanna go to her party ! (dusts off my Rocky Horror show basque n sussy combo.)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    What song does Pwicey sing in the mini ?
    ♪ There was 5 in the bed and the little one said ...MOVE OVER (Leo)....MOVE OVER (Alex) ♫.....
    OOH, I wanna go to her party ! (dusts off my Rocky Horror show basque n sussy combo.)

I will let you know how good the party was ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Wonder if we thought of the same variant Val? :o Decided it was best to play safe too in case our notorious thread ends up featuring in next week's Closer. :eek:

Please forgive my over use of the notes, but I'm in a singing mood today thanks to the Grease ref.

♫ "FAME!......we're gonna live forever ! We're gonna learn how to fly !"♪♫.

PAH ! Closer my Aunt Anny......Horse and Hounds .
    Or The Lady.....the one Pwicey tried to wangle an interview/article with.;)
    I'm patenting this thread on behalf of Scotty 567.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From her column.
    "So how was everyone's summer?
    I spent most of mine holed up in a hospital room awaiting the new arrival to our family...."

Hmm...interesting choice of words there.
    So she was "holed up waiting the arrival" ?
    Yet in the sun the midnight horse-box dash dramarama was unexpected .
    Liars need to have a good memory.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What song could she sing in a mini......how about this one lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Y7SS-AHYM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From her column.
    I spent most of mine holed up in a hospital room awaiting the new arrival to our family...."

Lol,bloody diabolical memory,she makes it so easy for us..but you cross her and she'll remember for ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please forgive my over use of the notes, but I'm in a singing mood today thanks to the Grease ref.

PAH ! Closer my Aunt Anny......Horse and Hounds .
    Or The Lady.....the one Pwicey tried to wangle an interview/article with.;)
    I'm patenting this thread on behalf of Scotty 567.

Loving the musical accompaniments but please not H&H - they'll be crying out to have us horse whipped, The Lady will be better as BoJo's sister edits (or did) and she and Katie have previous from their Cambridge debate http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/01/30/katie-price-stuttered-and-mumbled-her-way-through-the-10-minute-speech/ and they have featured Katie briefly before when Hastings Bonfire Society burnt a 100ft effigy of her http://www.lady.co.uk/life/home/1149-a-good-burning?highlight=WyJrYXRpZSIsInByaWNlIiwia2F0aWUgcHJpY2UiXQ== .

I second your appointment as our media agent to ensure no more scurrilous attacks on the good name of our thread :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    What song could she sing in a mini......how about this one lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Y7SS-AHYM

Oh don't give her ideas FGS!

She'll be getting one of those sound systems the electoral candidates use when driving around touting for votes fitted to her new momo.
    Well, she'll be suffering withdrawal symptoms from not having her pink-mobile so this could satisfy her "IT'S ME WORLD!" neediness.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From her column.

Very interesting, could it be that Katie Price has been......LYING?:eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie,lie,NEVER,she's a 100%honest..:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    So for her next book signing, KP will be dressing up as an old banger! Very apt!:D Perhaps Kev could dress as a giant spanner?:D

:D No special costumes required then Jo - good news in these penny-pinching times for Pricey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG surely not :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thought the column was good (despite the publication) and she made sense about travel insurance. She is very much a homebird and to be away for six weeks, must have been very hard. It is the relief at walking back through your front door and actually having your baby in a crib next to you (Keirans twitter)..
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh janna you can't sing Fame without a bit of STARMAKER......soul taker...........ooh i'm off....Here as I watch the ships go by....i'm rooted to my shore.....do be do be do :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Oh janna you can't sing Fame without a bit of STARMAKER......soul taker...........ooh i'm off....Here as I watch the ships go by....i'm rooted to my shore.....do be do be do :D
    I love a bit of dooby- dooby-doo. In fact I love singing . I'm rather a happy person . Music in every room in my gaff.

Yep,her usual kind of column.
    Thanked AND NAMED (of course);) her insurance company who were SO helpful after baby's "early arrival".

She also spends most of the page defending the girl who dragged Michael Le Vell thorough the courts. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Didn't she accuse someone of rape herself ? Or did I dream that ?
    Hmmm.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome back:)
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Pricey thanks you for the attention
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok.... just even more confused!

I have just read this article about KPs belated hen party...

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-planning-belated-hen-party_3864653?

She married Kieran on the 16th of Jan, and she must have known she was pregnant before then if she chose not to have a boozy hen night (which she is planning to make up for now).

Which would seem to tie in with the view of many posters at the time that she looked pregnant... and the rushed engagement on Christmas day might well be because she knew she was pregnant and Kieron did the decent thing by proposing... but then if this is the case how was the baby not due till October???

If this is the case that she new by Christmas day, its vey likely she would have conceived about 14 days (mid cycle) earlier :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why on earth would she write something like that in her article if she was trying to quell speculation about the pregnancy and the speculation of the who the father is!

This just fans the fire of the speculation further!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Ok.... just even more confused!

I have just read this article about KPs belated hen party...

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katie-price-planning-belated-hen-party_3864653?

She married Kieran on the 16th of Jan, and she must have known she was pregnant before then if she chose not to have a boozy hen night (which she is planning to make up for now).

Which would seem to tie in with the view of many posters at the time that she looked pregnant... and the rushed engagement on Christmas day might well be because she knew she was pregnant and Kieron did the decent thing by proposing... but then if this is the case how was the baby not due till October???

If this is the case that she new by Christmas day, its vey likely she would have conceived about 14 days (mid cycle) earlier :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why on earth would she write something like that in her article if she was trying to quell speculation about the pregnancy and the speculation of the who the father is!

This just fans the fire of the speculation further!

Being a liar, thick as a brick with the attention span of a goldfish means "Mouth opened while brain not engaged" . Plus I doubt maths or female gestation details register on her wadar .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a liar, thick as a brick with the attention span of a goldfish means "Mouth opened while brain not engaged" . Plus I doubt maths or female gestation details register on her wadar .

Given she is so 'hurt' by the speculation on social media she shouldn't have dropped such an obvious clanger...

If she wasn't pregnant when she went away for her first wedding in early Jan, you would have assumed that she would have had at least one nights notice to get her friends to go out for a boozy night before flying out...
This discussion has been closed.