Options

Davina McCall

xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
Forum Member
Davina McCall is possibly the most beautiful and genuinely nice person ever.

Does anyone else love her so much?

Comments

• Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often wake up at night and muse on this beautiful God given saintly creature with her stupid gurning face and appalling interviewing skills.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can get pills for that.
  • Options
    pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In reply to the OP, No
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to find her quite annoying when she presented C4's Big Brother in its heyday.

Now I've seen her on ITV's 'Long Lost Family', I'd say she has mellowed out as she's getting older - Thank God. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I used to find her quite annoying when she presented C4's Big Brother in its heyday.

Now I've seen her on ITV's 'Long Lost Family', I'd say she has mellowed out as she's getting older - Thank God. :rolleyes:

With hindsight she was the only redeeming feature of the last few BBs she presented. She was as bored as the rest of us I suspect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I often wake up at night and muse on this beautiful God given saintly creature with her stupid gurning face and appalling interviewing skills.

THIS stupid gurning face and appalling interviewing skills and stupid finger pulling her tattooed hand too.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her Cheshire cat grin which she does all the time on "Long Lost Family". It is on a par with Fern Britton's - totally fake.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her false grin and a big gob :mad:
  • Options
    Caza_BellowCaza_Bellow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this a joke? Please tell me it's a joke! *FACE PALM* :o
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    You can get pills for that.

:eek: LOL.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    I don't love her, I do think she is beautiful though
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her! Miss her greatly on BB, it's just not the same without her. :)
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like her but she was bloody rude to Rachel Rice, Makosi and the girl that the 1st winner of BB Craig gave his winnings to. Liked her on Gods Gift and for the most part BB and Million pound drop.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ever - in the whole wide world and throughout the whole of history???

I actually don't dislike her as she does come across as quite a warm person with a heart but needs to be careful not to appear too "mutton dressed as lamb" at times. If she ages gracefully and carries on being warm and real with people she could remain popular.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No just no!
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    A trip to the opticians may pay dividends for the Op.
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like her but she was bloody rude to Rachel Rice, Makosi and the girl that the 1st winner of BB Craig gave his winnings to. Liked her on Gods Gift and for the most part BB and Million pound drop.

I dont remember that. What happened?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont remember that. What happened?

The girl was happy to see Craig and Davina said something like ''this is Craigs moment''. True as that was I think the way it was said was rude. The girl was ill with some condition can't remember what.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl was happy to see Craig and Davina said something like ''this is Craigs moment''. True as that was I think the way it was said was rude. The girl was ill with some condition can't remember what.

Ah, the girl you're referring to had Down Syndrome and she was in need of a heart & lung transplant which she was denied by the British medicals.

I was very touched by Craig's actions, giving Joanne his entire winnings which meant she could have her heart & lung transplant operation in the U.S., enabling Joanne to live some years more until she died in 2008.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560472/My-special-little-lady-Big-Brothers-Craig-pays-tribute-Downs-Syndrome-sufferer.html
  • Options
    smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful, false, idiotic woman ..wish she'd gurn off
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Before Big Brother turned evil and started bringing in controversial housemates, Davina's way of presenting was actually less in your face and more natural. She'd always been exciteable, but there wasn't as much shouting or gurning as there was during the second half of her tenure.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Nope.

Well that got straight to the point! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, the girl you're referring to had Down Syndrome and she was in need of a heart & lung transplant which she was denied by the British medicals.

I was very touched by Craig's actions, giving Joanne his entire winnings which meant she could have her heart & lung transplant operation in the U.S., enabling Joanne to live some years more until she died in 2008.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-560472/My-special-little-lady-Big-Brothers-Craig-pays-tribute-Downs-Syndrome-sufferer.html

Sorry trouble logging in. OT poor Joanne and what a lovely thing Craig did for her.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't like her quite as much as you do. Emma Willis is more nicer looking than Davina, I think.