Options

Oh Casey ...

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
She's complety runied it for herself hasn't she at one point she had the majority of the public on her side now she just looks desperate .

Comments

• Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    She's complety runied it for herself hasn't she at one point she had the majority of the public on her side now she just looks desperate .

she's never been any different from the start. She set her sights Lee and is determined to have him at any cost. Lets remember she has had training at Italia Conti Acting school and Lee is a singer(I do like Casey btw)
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    She's an absolute idiot the pair of them are .
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm embarrassed for her. Looks so needy and desperate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a game, and casey is the best game player I have seen for a long time,
  • Options
    Nathers7Nathers7 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nete1234 wrote: »

Best game player? She had the public in the palm of her hands and has thrown it all away.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nete1234 wrote: »

I don't think so. She's not fooling anyone.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I'm embarrassed for her. Looks so needy and desperate.

I totally echo this sentiment. It's cringe-worthy watching her.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    All 3 of them are so desperate. Talentless actors. They are just crap, i dont buy them for a second.
  • Options
    IofielIofiel Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Casey is being fake with Lee I think she really likes him ... I don't think Casey should have said any of the sexual comments though but waited until they both got out ...
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I totally echo this sentiment. It's cringe-worthy watching her.

I've found myself sitting with my head in my hands while she spouts all that cringeworthy nonsense. :cry:
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes fallen for Lee and shes going all out to get him, stupid woman.
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lionel Blair said that Casey wanted a romance with Lee for tabloid reasons. He said that on the CBBBOTS. If that's true then the romance is fake.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's made herself fool,i rest my Casey :D
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    Lionel Blair said that Casey wanted a romance with Lee for tabloid reasons. He said that on the CBBBOTS. If that's true then the romance is fake.

So you're going on Lionel Blair says are you? :confused:
  • Options
    GillbmGillbm Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »

I agree. I've just lost all respect for her and I hope she goes on Sunday. Her behaviour on last nights highlights and tonight's show has made me cringe.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I've found myself sitting with my head in my hands while she spouts all that cringeworthy nonsense. :cry:

Ha, I'm with you again on that one (although mine is more of a mild shake of the head or a gentle 'tutting' ;-)).

I am not for a second saying others are not a fault but I find Casey to be the most cringey for me to watch.

Her total lack of any semblance of self respect especially with the Fanny Rat and how he was before with her is just embarrassing.
  • Options
    SocrotesSocrotes Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Casey has shamelessly thrown herself at Lee.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still on Casey' s side because I believe she genuinely has feelings for Lee and is hoping that they will be together. I cannot understand what she sees in him but I don't think she is just doing a showmance for the cameras. She's not doing herself any favours by trying to cling on but once again the spineless Lee seems to be unable to be clear and he keeps on lying, telling her what she wants to hear.

If he really had feelings for Jasmine then he would not be fumbling around with Casey. I hope Jasmine drops him and that Casey wises up and finds a man who treats her decently.
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will be interesting to see what upsets her most. The inevitable about turn of Lee, or the public thinking she's a bunny boiler.
  • Options
    CupidStunt2010CupidStunt2010 Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an absolute idiot the pair of them are .
    There's nothing wrong with her tits :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »

Lionel was going on what Lee said and Lee was lying. Lionel realised that it wasn't true afterwards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be quite frank I think how BB have manipulated this situation to hurt Casey so emotionally is quite cruel.

I know she's stupid for not getting the message. You can't help who you fall in lust with. She's been led on by Lee and gone willingly. I know all that but to see her so upset and sobbing has actually upset me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    To be quite frank I think how BB have manipulated this situation to hurt Casey so emotionally is quite cruel.

I know she's stupid for not getting the message. You can't help who you fall in lust with. She's been led on by Lee and gone willingly. I know all that but to see her so upset and sobbing has actually upset me.

I agree and feel sorry for her, she has been stupid but she doesn't deserve this sort of treatment.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casey is no innocent newbie . She's been dating Will Iam for 6 months before BB and said she wants to continue after BB.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2014/01/casey-batchelor-had-been-dating-will-i-am-for-six-months-before-entering-the-cbb-house-and-hopes-they-can-pick-up-where-they-left-off
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »

I hope they get in her family tommorrow.Surely everyone has got in a loved one.I just hope it is not Jasmine for her.