Will there actually be a Fourth Judge?

Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Am I the only one who can see it going back to 3- Simon, Cheryl and Louis?
Especially with rumours they want to do the whole each judge gets one act from each category thing. They may get rid of the Overs and just have 4 of each in Boys, Girls and Groups

Comments

• hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, there will be a fourth judge this year.

IMO It would be stupid to eliminate a category as then you are eliminating talent so the more talent that gets to the live shows the better!
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or three judges, each with a Girl, Boy, Group/Band and an Over?

Though that might be too confusing, remembering who belongs to who ;-)
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all honesty, I think it would work better with just three judges. From when Dannii was off, I remember Louis, Cheryl and Simon worked really well as a trio. I'd love it :)

However, I know their will be a fourth judge, I'm almost sure of it. Simon loves all the hype surrounding his judges, so I can't see him cutting down to just three.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon & Cheryl have already talked about the fourth judge, if it ever goes to 3 it won't be this year
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon has said on at least two occasions now they are considering going for an unknown judge, ie producer/songwriter/manager/label head etc, which I personally wouldn't mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Especially with rumours they want to do the whole each judge gets one act from each category thing. They may get rid of the Overs and just have 4 of each in Boys, Girls and Groups

I hope they don't do that with the categories, it's too much like the voice. I think it actually adds to the competitiveness when there's a bit of boys vs girls etc.

And anyway if they got rid of the overs category they probably wouldn't pick anyone over the age of 20 since they seem to love the teenagers.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you're right. Simons reply on the forth judge is that he wants Louis back. And this new format wouldn't need more than three. Might be Will.I.am since he was spotted with Simon.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Just 3 judges wont work. They would probably have to axe a category, which will annoy a lot of viewers.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, this year is going to be very fergilicious
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this mean Louis is definitely back - or is it about something else that I don't know about :confused:

https://twitter.com/LouisWalshXFact/status/453262109888221185/photo/1
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Does this mean Louis is definitely back - or is it about something else that I don't know about :confused:

https://twitter.com/LouisWalshXFact/status/453262109888221185/photo/1

louis isnt on twitter thats a fake
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louis isnt on twitter thats a fake

OK thanks :)
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to mirror, Simon is looking for a forth judge. A singer.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »

That is a shame. I like Ellie.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a fourth judge.
    It's Simon, Cheryl and Louis and the categories are no longer Overs, Groups etc, and they ALL mentor an over, group, boy and girl.
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should get Rochelle Humes, she'd be great!