Matt Di Angelo & Flavia Cacace (Merged) (Part 23)

Comments

• Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    RachyBaby wrote: »
    This sounds so stupid, but I am actually excited about this! I've got myself a bottle to keep me company as well - I had arranged to go out with it being Bank Holiday... but I've cancelled! :o:D... *Rach has a sad life*... I shall be the first here! I really hope you are feeling better soon honey - especially for Sunday!... *huggles*...

*giggles*.....Me too Rachy. Two parties tonight and an Awards ceremony on Sunday......my social life is definately on the up. :D

ETA: * I also have a real life party on Saturday night *
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KDee wrote: »
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/node/n/51458031?ie=UTF8&mnSBrand=core

I dont know if these links works but I've just knocked this up for tonights party. There is more to come obviously.

Sorry to hear you're no coming to Matt's 21 birthday party Laura - I'm shocked - Matt's biggest fan and you'd rather go babysitting:eek:;)

I'm hungry already!
  • Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any photos do surface of Matty celebrating what are we looking out for in terms of a potential birthday pressie from a special someone. Cufflinks? Or other jewellery - a new chain or ring???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,097
    Forum Member
    layumba wrote: »
    And the rest!!!!
    Well yeah of course, but it's too early to name most of then now! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,574
    Forum Member
    Who Am I? wrote: »
    I've got mixed feelings about this Emma Lou. Whilst I love seeing photos of Matt I sort of hope he can have a private celebration with his family and close friends, especially if Flavia can't be there.

If the Flavia and V website diary is correct (although it still doesn't show the cruises but I guess interested parties are already booked on it so it doesn't need advertising) Mavia face a week apart! Oh well absence makes the heart grow fonder - wonder if Matt likes Bournemouth!!!! ;)

i know.. that's why i said only of the arrivals, that's not too bad is it? :o lol, although i know he doesn't like being papped so... but just imagine how cute it would be to see one pic of matt and flav hand in hand all dressed up for his party.. just one! lol, i'll stop now :)
    Hi EL......I think he will have some sort of celebration tonight, maybe with family and friends. I think Flavia is supposed to be away working, so i would imagine they have already had a little private party. ;)

Flav's working tomorrow, but not tonight, so she still might be with him! she wasn't working last night either so yay :D
    Forum Member
    If any photos do surface of Matty celebrating what are we looking out for in terms of a potential birthday pressie from a special someone. Cufflinks? Or other jewellery - a new chain or ring???

Any new photos from now on will be thoroughly scrutinized till we find something new.....Hope its not another bracelet :eek:. That would really confuse us. :eek:
  • KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CAMBER1 wrote: »
    Oh dear-sorry-it's not really me!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of KDee who would know!!

Where did you get that photo of me Camber???
    Do you like my dress??
    Forum Member
    I think if Matt is having a party for his 21st it maybe this weekend, but saying that, British Soap Awards are on Saturday so most of the cast members will not be able to attend!... And if what Who says is/could be true and Flavia is away for a week - I'm almost certain he wouldn't want to celebrate without his gorgeous girlfriend at his side! Just a thought!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    *giggles*.....Me too Rachy. Two parties tonight and an Awards ceremony on Sunday......my social life is definately on the up. :D

ETA: * I also have a real life party on Saturday night *
    Do you know what, I have had a better time here some nights, we don't need to go out and spend money to have fun! Just buy a bottle of wine and make yourself comfy in the thread!... *how Rachy's social life has changed*... *giggles*...
    Forum Member

lol have you never posted a link to a picture before?? yup it works!!
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    i know.. that's why i said only of the arrivals, that's not too bad is it? :o lol, although i know he doesn't like being papped so... but just imagine how cute it would be to see one pic of matt and flav hand in hand all dressed up for his party.. just one! lol, i'll stop now :)

Flav's working tomorrow, but not tonight, so she still might be with him! she wasn't working last night either so yay :D

Have you forgotten the cruise.... ?? Info got from the "lovely" horse's mouth remember....

sv

And can you just imagine what V would do if Matt showed up in Bournemouth??????????????????????
    Forum Member
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    Have you forgotten the cruise.... ?? Info got from the "lovely" horse's mouth remember....

sv

And can you just imagine what V would do if Matt showed up in Bournemouth??????????????????????

that starts tomorrow doesn't it?
    Forum Member
    RachyBaby wrote: »
    Do you know what, I have had a better time here some nights, we don't need to go out and spend money to have fun! Just buy a bottle of wine and make yourself comfy in the thread!... *how Rachy's social life has changed*... *giggles*...

or as Noodles pointed out to Matt in her birthday message... we all would feign human contact from now on!

sv
    Forum Member
    Cruise was today/tomorrow... Bournemouth during weekend/Monday...

And F implied it was a 3 day thing so presume yesterday was spent flying to whereever the boat thing was!

sv
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree - I'd love to see that too. I'd love to see the one of them leaving the BAFTA after party too hand in hand! :o

According to her diary she was free but then its been suggested that the Flavia and V are doing a night on a cruise - so everything got confused. Hope they did spend some time together this week! *fingers crossed and don't jinx it*
    Forum Member
    Cruise was today/tomorrow... Bournemouth during weekend/Monday...

And F implied it was a 3 day thing so presume yesterday was spent flying to whereever the boat thing was!

sv

ohhh

:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol have you never posted a link to a picture before?? yup it works!!

No I have posted links to photos before. This link was contained in a word document and wasn't letting me click on it to open. I wanted to know if it would open if I copied and pasted it over from my original document - theres another stuff to go with it as well!
    Forum Member
    or as Noodles pointed out to Matt in her birthday message... we all would feign human contact from now on!

sv
    Well yeah... just shows us how committed though possibly slightly insane we are!

How are you anyway love?
    Forum Member
    No I have posted links to photos before. This link was contained in a word document and wasn't letting me click on it to open. I wanted to know if it would open if I copied and pasted it over from my original document - theres another stuff to go with it as well!

ohh i see! :)
    Forum Member
    ok i've been here all day, not sure how that happened.. i must go and do some work or something!! xxxxx
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sv

Bournemouth is a big place if you don't want to be seen...
    Forum Member
    Think I will go have a wee nap now........Nice and fresh for tonight...LOL
  • jjackson42jjackson42 Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member

If the link is in a Word doc, press Control and click on it (at the same time)

The link should then work.

JJ - provider of technical solutions for the Mavarian community
    Forum Member
    I'm disappearing for a little while, I need to feed myself... until later, adios! xxx
This discussion has been closed.