Two and a half men question

Nicola2809Nicola2809 Posts: 99
Forum Member
Does anyone know why Comedy Central has stopped showing new episodes on a monday night and reverted to repeats. As far as Im aware we haven't reached the end of the season yet.

Comments

• J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola2809 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Comedy Central has stopped showing new episodes on a monday night and reverted to repeats. As far as Im aware we haven't reached the end of the season yet.

Oh good im glad im not the only one, i looked through the planner last night and i had like 12 episodes of it, i started checking them and i have seen almost all of them ! any ideas when the last new episode was shown?
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They finished the 2009/10 season a few weeks back, they haven't started to show the 2010/11 season yet. They said it would be shown in the new year, but no date..
  • Pacman1854Pacman1854 Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know (and am prepared to be shot down if I'm wrong), Comedy Central finished showing Season 7 a couple of weeks ago with the episode "This is not going to end well", the last episode of that season. They shows the last 3 episodes back-to-back and it finished with Charlie being arrested outside Chelsea's house.

They've not started showing Season 8, which started in September in the US, yet.

They may be saving that for the new year to show all the way through without a break.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIVA do the exact same, they were showing new to freeview episodes and suddenly started on the repeats again.
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They've happily gone back to the 'Kandi' episodes, when a) it was still any good & b) it has Kandi in it!
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    I didn't like the Kandi character so damn annoying & quite pleased that she's no longer with the show.

And def don't like the actress playing Chelsy, she's just not a good match for Charlie imo.

I'm just astonished how Jake has grown up so quickly...talk about growing up before your eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    I hate the way we have to wait months for the shows to arrive on blightys shores and gave up on that a long time ago...

I now keep up to date with the US shows by using the catch up tv services through proxy servers (and other methods) and watch them the next day ofter it has been shown on us tv...

the anoying part of this is that they have breaks in the series because of things like thanksgiving and xmas, superbowl and aan assortment of other things... your lucky if the program has more than a 6 week run without a break...

season 8 has been class.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pacman1854 wrote: »
    As far as I know (and am prepared to be shot down if I'm wrong), Comedy Central finished showing Season 7 a couple of weeks ago with the episode "This is not going to end well", the last episode of that season. They shows the last 3 episodes back-to-back and it finished with Charlie being arrested outside Chelsea's house.

They've not started showing Season 8, which started in September in the US, yet.

They may be saving that for the new year to show all the way through without a break.

Seems that maybe the sky planner has thrown a seven then, because my one has recorded ep.20 " I called him magoo " and not the final two episodes. Strange as its always recorded the normal two episodes okay.

I thought it a bit of an odd one to finish the season with, so guess as there are another two following then it makes sense.
  • J-JJ-J Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ye series 7 finished in the UK now so when does series 8 get aired?