How Todd terrifies the rest of the CS zombies

broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
Forum Member
✭✭
Well, its true

They cant place Todd. He doesn't fit in with the rest of them. He is only really clever about rest of his family ie Jason, Eileen, Julie and (for the time being Marcus). he doesn't fit their stereotype.

Thats why they gave him a hard time. He is also is tough enough to take him on. Like Marcus said - he like a fight. He also is far more intelligent then the rest of them and and shoulders above Tyrone, Maria, Kirk, Fiz, Sean and Kevin. Because they can't place him they react against him

He's a London operator. Three times Maria got others to fight his battles and he won.Mainly because he is a deadly arguer and likes a fight. He doesn't care much for the residents of Weatherfield and will eventually dump Marcus from a great height. He eventually got Marcus to admit he cant go back to Maria showing what an empty relationship he was in

Big up Todd. Its gonna sting Maria to learn the man who left her got dumped as well.

Comments

• Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really disliked Todd when they brought him back but I'm loving him now. It was great when he told Maria a few home truths on monday
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's AWFUL

Didn't mind him when he first rocked up but the way he speaks to Maria is ghastly for a grown man! Has he even apologised for sleeping with her boyfriend? Would love to see Marcus do a Dennis Tanner on him:D
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Great thread OP :cool: Todd is the boss of them all.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    He's AWFUL

Didn't mind him when he first rocked up but the way he speaks to Maria is ghastly for a grown man! Has he even apologised for sleeping with her boyfriend? Would love to see Marcus do a Dennis Tanner on him:D

He's meant to be awful. Marcus is doomed. He will dump him sooner or later

The zombies of CS street- especially Maria and Marcus are going to be creamed
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really disliked Todd when they brought him back but I'm loving him now. It was great when he told Maria a few home truths on monday

bib: Agreed, Dreary Maria needed to be told!

Probably went right over head though, seeing as she is as thick as gravy!
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him. Them gobshites need telling how stupid and pathetic they are repeatedly
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Todd, at first I didn't like the sudden change in personality but he is the only person on the street who doesn't climb up everyones arses, he tells the truth and I like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because he does they we react against him.

The zombies equal Tyrone, Fiz, Maria, Kirk, Sean, and Kevin
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todd would be very easy to put in his place
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How? Todd is cleverer then the others and doesnt intimidate easily
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Great thread OP :cool: Todd is the boss of them all.

Team Todd :cool:

He is vile, vicious, vain, venomous and vengeful, but, I am enjoying watching him shake-up the street.