What's your level of interest in the new royal baby?

Comments

• Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm avoiding it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew-W wrote: »
    These people who say they have no interest at all are pathetic!

If that makes me pathetic, I'm glad.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Andrew-W wrote: »
    These people who say they have no interest at all are pathetic!

Those people might think that those who have an interest in royal babies, are pathetic.

But then again, they are probably more reasonable than that.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    I think if you find yourself camped outside the Lindo wing draped in Union Jacks you need to have a serious word with yourself.

I work at St Marys and had a chat with the union jack people
    they weren't normal
  • davehunter5davehunter5 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Yes in Scotland very but not according to this thread! :confused:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2068845
  • bozzimacoobozzimacoo Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them, moderate interest.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Slightly interested.

It prompted me to remind myself how the line of succession stands currently.
  • HeavySaurusHeavySaurus Posts: 4,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the realms of 'low'. I only vaguely knew she was even preggers again. I'm glad they're both well (are they? I've heard someone say they are), because everyone deserves to have a healthy baby and not die in childbirth. I've yet to read any news about it though, so all my knowledge of the event is through Facebook.
  • Mountain_RunnerMountain_Runner Posts: 1,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find watching paint dry more interesting
  • Mr DosMr Dos Posts: 3,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Telegraph's Matt's take on this

http://s2.postimg.org/v08dvqeh5/babyname.jpg
  • davehunter5davehunter5 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Mr Dos wrote: »
    Telegraph's Matt's take on this

http://s2.postimg.org/v08dvqeh5/babyname.jpg

HAHA :cry: Not....... Next!
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None whatsoever.
  • luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zero interest.

I saw there was a 'News Special' program on TV yesterday and couldn't believe it when I turned over to see what this big news was which warranted a special unscheduled program, and discovered it was just the routine birth of a baby. Totally baffling to me.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    batgirl wrote: »
    It's probably because is a modern, independent woman who has kept her name as she, understandably, doesn't want to be defined by who her husband might happen to be.

I think that she very much wants to be defined by who her husband is !! She did very well for herself & good luck to her.

She was never an independent woman :confused: Her parents bankrolled her, before her marriage. The press refer to her by her maiden name - to be nasty, reminding us of her previous, ' Commoner' status. She hasn't elected to keep the name....
    I think if you find yourself camped outside the Lindo wing draped in Union Jacks you need to have a serious word with yourself.

That made me laugh :D

Each to their own, I guess...... but...................;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Most people don't care about the top news story of the day.

Why single out the royal baby for a poll?
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Royal baby lol, what a joke.

And the way they dressed George in his knee length socks WTF LOL.

William needs to shave his head aswell
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy its fit and well and after that as much interest as i give anyone elses spawn...none
  • batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    I think that she very much wants to be defined by who her husband is !! She did very well for herself & good luck to her.

She was never an independent woman :confused: Her parents bankrolled her, before her marriage. The press refer to her by her maiden name - to be nasty, reminding us of her previous, ' Commoner' status. She hasn't elected to keep the name....

But surely she ceased to be common like the rest of us the moment she got married. They would have whisked her off at some point during the celebrations to get a transfusion of that magic royal blood, which, I believe, is administered by unicorns. Maybe the press know something we don't... like maybe the magic royal blood didn't 'take'. OMG, imagine if that happened!!! She'd be just a normal woman giving birth to a normal baby.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My interest is so low that I didn't even know she was pregnant until a few days ago.
  • paulsh1paulsh1 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No interest at all.

Thousands of babies are born every day.

Why is this one more special?
  • 1manonthebog1manonthebog Posts: 3,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its clear the vast majority don't give a rats, can someone pass this on to the various news outlets.
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its clear the vast majority don't give a rats, can someone pass this on to the various news outlets.

That's the problem.
    You never see Republicans given airtime on the BBC. Can't upset her majesty.

Wake up Britain, smell the coffee and show these freeloading, parasites the door.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    You should have put this in the BIg Brother or Showbiz forum. The poll results would be the other way around.
  • Lidtop2013Lidtop2013 Posts: 4,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over half the people who voted are not interested, doesn't surprise me!
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    I put 'slightly interested' because I'll admit to being curious about whether it was a boy or girl and the name but beyond that I don't care.

I certainly won't be reading the endless articles about it in The Fail and other rags. I think that's more for the US readers anyway, they always seem more keen than those in the UK.