100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, oh of course....the friend of Grim - How could i miss that one ! :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

There is nothing this B- list all movie actor or his studio loves more than having rumours of him flirting with women or canoodling. He is always trying to be photographed with women or whispering to them so it looks like they could be kissing. He is fully on board the find me a beard train because he fears that he is not in a position to come out as gay and still get the kinds of roles he has been getting so far in his career which includes one very massive one. Huge.

This foreign born B list all movie actress and Academy Award nominee/winner almost died last year over her refusal to eat food. She gives a million reasons why it happened, but the truth is she was only eating once or twice a week and not too much when she finally did break down and eat. She says she is much better now, but she has such body issues that no one believes her. Her last boyfriend broke up with her because she was constantly passing out from starvation and would not listen to him.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#1: The Werewolf?, Percy Jackson?

#2: Elizabeth Swann?
  • unicornsunicorns Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Yep but am not convinced on this blind...........seems far too contrived even if the relationship was fake the blind sites have had a field day on it.......Surely if it was a set up those in the know would keep stum

It's over. Nobody believed it anyway. An assistant might have a big mouth and blabbed about it.. who the hell knows. Call me crazy, but I actually believe it. I can totally picture this happening. She seems fake, and I never believed she was the perfect girl everyone thought she was. The fact that she's even bearding for famous gay guys should tell you something. All she cares about is publicity, and she goes through these fake relationship so she can get more material for her new album. Besides, H really is a bad actor, and he didn't seem into the charade at all. I can totally picture her getting mad because he didn't uphold his part of the deal. This blind item is the most believable they've ever had imo.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actress "Elizabeth Swan"? although I'd have put her A list
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

There is nothing this B- list all movie actor or his studio loves more than having rumours of him flirting with women or canoodling. He is always trying to be photographed with women or whispering to them so it looks like they could be kissing. He is fully on board the find me a beard train because he fears that he is not in a position to come out as gay and still get the kinds of roles he has been getting so far in his career which includes one very massive one. Huge.

This foreign born B list all movie actress and Academy Award nominee/winner almost died last year over her refusal to eat food. She gives a million reasons why it happened, but the truth is she was only eating once or twice a week and not too much when she finally did break down and eat. She says she is much better now, but she has such body issues that no one believes her. Her last boyfriend broke up with her because she was constantly passing out from starvation and would not listen to him.
    ^^^^

#1: The Werewolf?, Percy Jackson?

#2: Elizabeth Swann?

I agree on number 2 but I think the first one could be Jacob Black
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    I agree on number 2 but I think the first one could be Jacob Black

Isn't that the Werewolf? I refuse to have anything to do with the abomination that is Twilight so i don't know for sure.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that the Werewolf? I refuse to have anything to do with the abomination that is Twilight so i don't know for sure.

It is indeed, and i think it's him too :)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    [Blind Gossip] One awards show is a little different from the others in that they make lots of calls before the show to ensure that the winning celebs will show up for the televised awards ceremony. They want them to walk the red carpet, make a nice speech on stage, and pose for the cameras with trophy in hand.

This method works, because the winners usually all do show. Just about the only reasons for not showing up are severe illness, childbirth, or being halfway around the world for another scheduled commitment.

This year, as in previous years, lots of big celebrities – including Robert Downey Jr. and Taylor Swift – were there! They all found time in their busy work and travel schedules to attend. In fact, there were very, very few no-shows. One exception was Meryl Streep, who, presenters explained, was home with the flu.

But there was another no-show who went completely unexplained. This celebrity was actually in the Los Angeles area and certainly could have gone to the ceremony… but didn’t. The celebrity later said that they had absolutely no idea that they had even won an award.

Wow. That’s really awful that the awards show would commit such a terrible oversight and neglect to call this one winner. And that must be what happened, right? After all, this celebrity never lies about anything.

Awards Show:

Celebrity:

Reason they didn’t show up:

I've no idea, who didn't collect their award in person?
    Forum Member
    ^^^ All i can think of is Professor McGonagall didn't show up. But that's not the answer surely.....

It's the Golden Globes because of the Meryl Streep flu joke but :confused: i don't get this one at all.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ All i can think of is Professor McGonagall didn't show up. But that's not the answer surely.....

It's the Golden Globes because of the Meryl Streep flu joke but :confused: i don't get this one at all.

no I don't, the 'never lies about anything' should be a clue but I'm not sure what. I didn't see the awards but no doubt many in U.S did, no doubt the comments will give a clue tomorrow as should be obvious
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Christof didn't show up to pick up his award.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    It is indeed, and i think it's him too :)

having a bit of a blonde moment there. was thinking the warewolf was wolverine - duh!!!! :rolleyes:
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so bad at guessing some blinds, this website has been a godsend!

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

Thanks for that. :) Very helpful.

So sad that Jack Twist feels he has to 'cover up' isn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I saw the whole thing. Christophe waltz was there. The only people I know of that weren't there were Maggie Smith and Ed Harris, so I'm guessing it was the latter.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are still not getting this don't name names thing...
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I've always browsed this thread and wondered whether the blind items are actually real?

Are they genuine or just speculation/rumours?
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    People are still not getting this don't name names thing...

But that's all posters ever do on the 'blind items' sites. every post is about guessing who it's about. no hints just out and out names. why should this site be different? genuine question. :)
    Forum Member
    But that's all posters ever do on the 'blind items' sites. every post is about guessing who it's about. no hints just out and out names. why should this site be different? genuine question. :)

I'm not sure probably just easier for DS from a legal point of view to keep it this way. Back to the blind gossip awards one, lots of the guesses are the young female judge on American X factor, apparently she tweeted something about not even knowing she had won an award. Also rumours she is back in rehab
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You will have to ask the mods - their site their rules.

All I do know is this thread (well, its predecessors) have been deleted because people were naming names and we are probably on a final warning!

Anyway, half the fun is in making up and deciphering the clues :p
  • Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks whatever and ber for response. not sure how to multi quote :confused::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Sorry. Newbie. If I could figure how to edit i'd go back and change it. Feel free to delete it.
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I'm not sure probably just easier for DS from a legal point of view to keep it this way. Back to the blind gossip awards one, lots of the guesses are the young female judge on American X factor, apparently she tweeted something about not even knowing she had won an award. Also rumours she is back in rehab

But that's what i don't get. The blind mentions the joke about The Iron Lady having the flu. That was at the Golden Globes.

Stupid blind anyway. :mad: :p
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've posted the link to AGC so many times on this thread, have posted guesses from it to help discussions along, rarely if ever has anyone ever acknowledged it! Am I bitter? Noooo :o:p I gave up mentioning it in the end, but I'm pleased that you've achieved results.

Whilst some blinds they cite are clearly a bit 'suspect', they do have the right leads on many stories that subsequently 'come out in the wash', and if you go back over the archives you'll see the trails on many famous stories such as TomKat which have proven to be true. Its strength lies in not relying on just one blind site for their info, but several (including British ones occasionally) whereas if you go direct to somewhere like CDaN (which is often quoted on this thread) you only get 'their' blinds and no one else's.

I've had years of pleasure from AGC - they update the page for the current month every couple of days, so there's always more to read! They have a good system of how good the guess is - if it's in red italics it's a strong bet, however outrageous it might seem on first reading!
This discussion has been closed.