Hazels behaviour was laid bare last night

2»

Comments

• JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    the way she attacked that cucumber with her evil eyeball was disgusting :mad:
    ......:D

Evil inside......

Dun dun dunnnnnn
    Forum Member
    For starters how about "I didn't call you aggressive" when she clearly did call Charlie aggressive.
    Good grief, a passing comment to Callum, whilst Charlie was sitting right there too, and in the heat of the battle when Charlies dropped a Daley bomb into the mix, Hazel is meant to have total recall.

Ii Charlie not getting called out for insisting it was said'; behind my back'
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For starters how about "I didn't call you aggressive" when she clearly did call Charlie aggressive.

Also she didn't get a hard stab in the eye from the cucumber, she barely even blinked
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D
    Shes a hellcat . She belongs in a rough dublin pub biting the ears off punters
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She called Charlie aggressive ...then denied saying it
    That is what we call deflection, and it's worked, Charlie seems very good at it.
    People are now all enraged about ' she said aggressive' rather than' now I know how Daley felt'
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes a hellcat . She belongs in a rough dublin pub biting the ears off punters

There are no rough pubs in Dublin.:rolleyes:
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her games are rough. She doesnt know when to stop. She knows no restraint.

She'll pick up noms from pretty much everyone.

I've just been commenting on the BB website that she was aggressive in the Safe House before Daley started. Aggressive in the chocolate fight. I was sickeed the way she had Charlie pinned to the floor smearing choc all over her face. Not nice. Then with the cucumber she started it and Charlie retaliated. I would have been tempted to refers to Daley too. Sick of people trying to defend her just because Daley got aggressive too.
    Wish she were gone then maybe we can change the record.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Charlie poked me and it really hurt.