Who Else Is Not Impressed With The Choice/"Fashion/"Style" Of Men's Clothing?...

2»

Comments

• gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D i seen you in your white jumpsuit too

Lost genitalia in unfortunate
    smelting incident..hence the name.....Goldmember.....
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And those orange trainers
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate this slim look going around these days, it's like people are wearing clothes that are a size too small. My neighbour wears these jeans that are so tight, i wondered how he even got them on.
  • Sebastian1992Sebastian1992 Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I hate this slim look going around these days, it's like people are wearing clothes that are a size too small. My neighbour wears these jeans that are so tight, i wondered how he even got them on.

Actually, if anything, I think baggy/oversized is coming back in..
  • 5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, if anything, I think baggy/oversized is coming back in..

I think the looser fit still works when done right, but I've now grown to really like the slim-look, it just looks smarter. I think even skinny is fine if your a teenager, but doesn't work so well on older folk.

All that that said, everyone's tastes differ and the world would look pretty boring if we all dressed the same.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people will wear anything if it's recommended by some over-paid prat in the media. The funniest one was somebody suggested that women should wear ankle boots with skirts. How can anybody say that looks anything other than ridiculous? :D
  • Sebastian1992Sebastian1992 Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5hane wrote: »
    I think the looser fit still works when done right, but I've now grown to really like the slim-look, it just looks smarter. I think even skinny is fine if your a teenager, but doesn't work so well on older folk.

All that that said, everyone's tastes differ and the world would look pretty boring if we all dressed the same.

Well I'm 30 and I favour the 'skinny' look. I can just about get away with it too:D.
  • Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm 30 and I favour the 'skinny' look. I can just about get away with it too:D.

Same here and I'm 35. I prefer skinny jeans and slim fitting trousers and all my polos, jumpers, jackets etc are all really fitted. I do only weight 10 stone though and have a 30" waist.
  • malpascmalpasc Posts: 9,637
    Forum Member

Nearly 38 and prefer the skinny look too - I can get away with it still!

My husband has just turned 46 and he favours the skinny look too - he's no fatter than he was when he was in his twenties (he's tiny) and only looks in his 30s anyway.

Slim and skinny profiles tend to be more flattering. I have actually just bought myself a looser pair of jeans to try out with the oncoming trend for looser garments and right now I feel odd wearing them!
  • StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't get me started on ripped jeans...
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stig wrote: »
    Don't get me started on ripped jeans...
    How is it that they went out of fashion about ten years ago but suddenly seemed to appear again about two weeks ago?
  • malpascmalpasc Posts: 9,637
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    How is it that they went out of fashion about ten years ago but suddenly seemed to appear again about two weeks ago?

That's how fashion works. Nothing really totally new comes out - stuff goes in a rotation with slight changes here and there.