Kickers shoes

Catty_CateCatty_Cate Posts: 112
Forum Member
hi there, just a quick question, I bought my son a pair of kickers boys school shoes. He's only 6. Doesn't matter age anyway, got them delivered and look great but one logo/tab on each shoes are different colours, red and green. Are the supposed to be like this? Thanks

Comments

• Sid LawSid Law Posts: 4,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catty_Cate wrote: »
    hi there, just a quick question, I bought my son a pair of kickers boys school shoes. He's only 6. Doesn't matter age anyway, got them delivered and look great but one logo/tab on each shoes are different colours, red and green. Are the supposed to be like this? Thanks

Yes, red on one side, green on the other. Can't remember which way round but the last time they were in fashion (about 30 years ago) I had several pairs and they always had different coloured tabs.t
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid Law wrote: »
    Yes, red on one side, green on the other. Can't remember which way round but the last time they were in fashion (about 30 years ago) I had several pairs and they always had different coloured tabs.t

OMG can you still get Kickers? I had some boots and some shoes. Beautiful colours and lovely leather. They never actually wore out...