Options

The Big Bang Theory series 10

kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know when this is going to be aired in UK?

Comments

• Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Well it hasn't started in the US yet so it's not known yet, Doesn't it usually get shown in the UK at a similar time every year?
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably won't start till January,
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I thought last year it started around September, then had a break halfway through the series until about February - but may be totally wrong.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    kaycee wrote: »
    Thank you. I thought last year it started around September, then had a break halfway through the series until about February - but may be totally wrong.

It started being broadcast in the US september last year, So unlikely the UK had it that soon
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    It started being broadcast in the US september last year, So unlikely the UK had it that soon

And the hiatus in the US seems to get longer every year. If it does start in January the UK will need a small break so as not to catch up.
  • Options
    leeowls87leeowls87 Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will start in Mid-Late October I'd guess like it always does

We will then Catch up or close enough in late December/Early January whilst its on Winter break in the US then E4 will take its own break and return in Late Feb/Early March and we will get the rest of the season and by the time the Finale airs over here it will be about 3 weeks after the US aired it

It was only in 2015 when they randomnly brought it back for 2 weeks in Feb after the break to then go on another break, They usually follow the method above, Its the one show E4 tend to show fairly close to US broadcast
  • Options
    MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    leeowls87 wrote: »
    It will start in Mid-Late October I'd guess like it always does

We will then Catch up or close enough in late December/Early January whilst its on Winter break in the US then E4 will take its own break and return in Late Feb/Early March and we will get the rest of the season and by the time the Finale airs over here it will be about 3 weeks after the US aired it

It was only in 2015 when they randomnly brought it back for 2 weeks in Feb after the break to then go on another break, They usually follow the method above, Its the one show E4 tend to show fairly close to US broadcast

The Goldbergs and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, are usually fairly close by the time the seasons end in May, it's just the starts that can be late.
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starts 19th Sept [US]

All previous UK airdates have been last week of October or first week of November.