He's baaack...James Arthur being delightful again

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
Forum Member
✭✭
So, James Arthur is displaying what a true gentleman he is yet again. I dare say his technique does work now and again :D

https://twitter.com/TeddyEdwardes

I'm not any good at linking to twitter, but he's basically abusing someone that turned him down with wit like 'you're lucky I'm moving my thumbs for a random like you'...then claiming he hasn't been texting her, it was a PA who he has now fired. So sad.

Comments

• Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    Teddy Edwardes ‏@TeddyEdwardes 16h
    @JamesArthur23 aka Sloth just text me this 🙈🙈 What an embarrassment to men 🔫 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bf-Jk9eCMAA3fPi.jpg

Yes - he's the gift that keeps on giving.

I like this bit:

@JamesArthur23: no that is one of my PA's numbers that has now been fired.. I've never heard of you.. Go away now please. Thanks.

IMO he just really isn't very bright, his fibs are so unsubtle. And will he ever learn that the only people he should text, are friends that he can really trust - if he has any.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His opening line is an eye opener......"I would like to **** the living **** out of you"

What a gent.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tim_A wrote: »
    His opening line is an eye opener......"I would like to **** the living **** out of you"

What a gent.

What girl could resist such poetry? I'm surprised he didn't call her a lesbian.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    I like this bit:

@JamesArthur23: no that is one of my PA's numbers that has now been fired.. I've never heard of you.. Go away now please. Thanks.

IMO he just really isn't very bright, his fibs are so unsubtle. And will he ever learn that the only people he should text, are friends that he can really trust - if he has any.

I know, fancy attributing the number to someone he knows. Not the sharpest thing where they keep sharp things, is he.
    Tim_A wrote: »

What a gent.

Could be considered thoughtful...removes the need for colonic irrigation which I believe is popular amongst model types.
    mmpfb wrote: »
    What girl could resist such poetry? I'm surprised he didn't call her a lesbian.

You know he was tempted, but he has at least learned something after his 'greatest diss rap' of all time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know he was tempted, but he has at least learned something after his 'greatest diss rap' of all time.

Or his (now sacked) PA had. ;)
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    This Witch hunt against him is so boring now just leave the guy alone if you don't like him don't follow his every move :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, fancy attributing the number to someone he knows. Not the sharpest thing where they keep sharp things, is he.

Could be considered thoughtful...removes the need for colonic irrigation which I believe is popular amongst model types.

Neither is he that talented - mind you summer season at Butlins is round soon and I am sure he stands a good chance if he gets his application in early.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    This Witch hunt against him is so boring now just leave the guy alone if you don't like him don't follow his every move :yawn:

I am sure the 'Witch Hunt' as you call it would end if he kept his mouth shut and proved he has some talent - neither of which he has done very well yet IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »

If it was a witch hunt then people would be searching for these things in the most obscure of nooks and crannies, dredging up skeletons from months gone past. As it is, he's providing these things via the medium of the fastest distribution channel possible, the internet.

It's more of a witch feed than a witch hunt.
    Forum Member
    If it was a witch hunt then people would be searching for these things in the most obscure of nooks and crannies, dredging up skeletons from months gone past. As it is, he's providing these things via the medium of the fastest distribution channel possible, the internet.

It's more of a witch feed than a witch hunt.

I don't follow him on twitter, but it was all over my timeline last night, by people retweeting - and his fans don't help by getting into arguments with the model involved, as they were retweeted too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    I don't follow him on twitter, but it was all over my timeline last night, by

I don't follow him either but it popped up in mine too. If he wants to be a dick but not have people retweeting the evidence, he needs to learn to be a much less entertaining dick. Then people wouldn't retweet it.

people retweeting - and his fans don't help by getting into arguments with the model involved, as they were retweeted too.

Well this is it. If he avoided, oh I don't know, texting random girls on easily screenshottable devices and posting abusive, homophobic raps, he could easily avoid generating all of this negative stuff. But he doe
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He makes my skin crawl. So vile.

Also, even if the excuse about it being his PA is true, surely this:

https://twitter.com/teddyedwardes/status/432502592095395840

Just shows him up for the douchebag he is? So he makes girls think they're going to be sleeping with him/meeting him, but when they get there he divides them out to his mates instead?

So, so gross. Creepy, mosogynistic and seedy. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's such an unbelievable moron :p
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    I find it difficult to understand why he doesn't seem to learn lessons. He has previously got himself into hot water by tweeting inappropriately and also using his texts in the same way.
    Now he's doing excatly the same again.

The girl is still tweeting even now and just posting up more pictures of text messages which show him in a bad light.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rattie wrote: »
    I find it difficult to understand why he doesn't seem to learn lessons. He has previously got himself into hot water by tweeting inappropriately and also using his texts in the same way.
    Now he's doing excatly the same again.

The girl is still tweeting even now and just posting up more pictures of text messages which show him in a bad light.

Ooh.

*goes for a gander*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good God, that's a rant and a half. He really needs to learn when to hold his hands up and just say 'my bad' but it seems he can't leave anything alone. Seem's he just can't take responsibility for anything.

Having said that, she's not really coming out of this very well either. She may be acting all 'LOL WHATEVER' on twitter, but she *has* posted his phone number :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good God, that's a rant and a half. He really needs to learn when to hold his hands up and just say 'my bad' but it seems he can't leave anything alone. Seem's he just can't take responsibility for anything.

Having said that, she's not really coming out of this very well either. She may be acting all 'LOL WHATEVER' on twitter, but she *has* posted his phone number :o

No, she's posted his former PAs number :p I see Lucy Spraggan has noted it is the same number that she received texts from late last year...that PA has been very naughty!

I wonder if the fired PA will be contacted by the media to run a story? Poor James though, eh? You just can't get the help these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's posted his former PAs number :p I see Lucy Spraggan has noted it is the same number that she received texts from late last year...that PA has been very naughty!

I wonder if the fired PA will be contacted by the media to run a story? Poor James though, eh? You just can't get the help these days.

Actually, the rogue PA thing does make a lot of sense. I presume it's always been the rogue PA, like Jack Nicholson in The Shining. I guess as the rogue PA is clearly a good impressionist, mimicking JA's grammatical errors and quirks of syntax, it's not a huge leap to deduce the homophobic/racist diss rap was also the rogue PA. As we've established that the rogue PA is clearly a very good impressionist, he or she is probably a professional. Therefore I think we can narrow it down to three candidates: Alistair McGowan, Led Dennis and Bobby Davro. Out of the three of them I suppose Bobby Davro would be the most convincing as JA with a decent wig, so my money's on him.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Just surprised our resident Mary Whitehouse hasn't been on yet. Normally she would be on a JA bashing thread like a shot. Hope she is not ill. :p

As to the thread - I see the usual shocked faux outrage from people gloating at yet another nail in JA's career coffin. Why do people care? Funny how some people are slamming him for his attitude and behaviour - perhaps they should be looking at their own.
    Forum Member
    Daewos wrote: »
    Just surprised our resident Mary Whitehouse hasn't been on yet. Normally she would be on a JA bashing thread like a shot. Hope she is not ill. :p

As to the thread - I see the usual shocked faux outrage from people gloating at yet another nail in JA's career coffin. Why do people care? Funny how some people are slamming him for his attitude and behaviour - perhaps they should be looking at their own.

I probably wouldn't care normally, but his behaviour towards Matt Cardle last year was horrible, and the homophobia disgusting, so those two things together make me more interested when he tweets and shows himself up to be a complete idiot. And this time, his texting at least has been to an adult, who appears to be able to take care of herself, but previously it has been to teenage girls, as young as 17, with whom he has tried to use his fame for sexual favours.

I actually do feel sorry for him in some respects, if he really does suffer from mental illness, then this behaviour may be a manifestation of it. But, even if that is true, until he gets himself some proper help, then I struggle to not just view him as a nasty pratt.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »

And following the 'usual shocked faux outrage' comes the 'usual morally superior commentary' on how people who dare to comment on a topical entertainment issue are gloating hypocrites.

Round and round it goes.
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll say it again.

The most unlikeable reality tv winner ever....

and i'll say it again as well, Ella should have won it. She had the best voice and could have been a huge star. In that judges decision i would have evicted James.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll say it again.

The most unlikeable reality tv winner ever....

and i'll say it again as well, Ella should have won it. She had the best voice and could have been a huge star. In that judges decision i would have evicted James.

I think if the judges were honest, they would admit now they should have saved Ella. Louis has made it clear he's not a fan of James Arthur.
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm that girl doesn't do herself too many favours looking at her twitter plus posting his number is a bit low
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    I think if the judges were honest, they would admit now they should have saved Ella. Louis has made it clear he's not a fan of James Arthur.

I can see why - he has an average, boring voice and no stage presence. I am surprised he won really.