Canceling Direct Debits

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    They Pmed to tell me to read their post, I have been on forums for more than 7 yrs and no one has ever pmed me to read their post. So no, it wasn't a personal PM. Do you think I am that mad to post a personal PM here?:confused:

And like I told them, thanks, I know HOW to cancel DD, I am 43 and all grown up!

All I said was there is further information on direct debits. I sent this incase you wanted to know how to cancel properly as this is an advice thread (people are here to help). I never said read my post at all.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cf* wrote: »
    All I said was there is further information on direct debits. I sent this incase you wanted to know how to cancel properly as this is an advice thread (people are here to help). I never said read my post at all.

But why did you think I needed to know about DD like I'm a teenager? I never asked you for advice, it wasn't my thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    But why did you think I needed to know about DD like I'm a teenager? I never asked you for advice, it wasn't my thread.

Same reason you thought you would suggest I was "talking rubbish", we are here to express thoughts, facts and opinions. Also here to help:)