Options

Katie Price "is a nobody with a pair of t*ts"

Comments

• Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boox wrote: »
    1. It took her HOW long to think to think up this witty phrase? One which isn't remotely original, having been said many times before....

2. Whether you like her or not, Katie Price is clearly not a 'nobody'

3. By that measurement, Hopkins could be 'a nobody, without....'

Yeah, speaking of repetition - even just on this thread.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it ever, just once just slightly, make you smile?

It makes me laugh, it's so funny.:blush::D

I agree with you Rhumba.
    KH was the only HM that gave me any laughs at all.

So many taking it all so seriously makes me smile too :blush:
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just restoring her brand, and creating a new 'feud' storyline for the mags now that Perez has gone back to the USA. I guess KP will run with it though I'd be pleasant surprised if she didn't.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    :D very true

Katie-H spouting her bitterness is the only way she can attempt to stay relevant..........sad really.

Really, this. And she has to reclaim her trolling ground if she's going to continue to earn a troll-living post-CBB. I think she upped the bile-ante on BOTS purely for that reason.

Sad doesn't even begin to describe her.

Great HM, tragic human being.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    I agree with you Rhumba.

Thank God for you Lynwood:)

The board has been a strange, dark and humorless place this series, with tons of outrage and doublethink.

Mind it's always a bear pit.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really, this. And she has to reclaim her trolling ground if she's going to continue to earn a troll-living post-CBB. I think she upped the bile-ante on BOTS purely for that reason.

Sad doesn't even begin to describe her.

Doing her job. And enjoying it.

Not that bad for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins reminded me of footage I've seen of Hitler, ranting and raving at a Nuremburg rally, awful sad woman.

I thought it was just me who thought of this, I remember a politician saying last year? he watched Hitler for good PR tips. Stirring up hatred for any groups is a slippery slope and we should know better than let history repeat itself.
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh No She Isn't
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I agree with you Rhumba.

Or, accepting that it's for shock/controversy... it simply might not be good for some people.

I grew up with "shock" radio host Howard Stern who was extremely good at being shocking on a daily basis over a 4 hour or so show, 10 years or so later Katie Hopkins isn't much by comparison. Then you add in comedians like Carlin, Pryor, Kinison, Dice Clay, Hicks, etc.... if her "schtick" or brand is to be shocking she's about 10-15 years or so late to the party.

I don't buy into it all being her persona though, i'm not completely ruling it out but i'm not convinced either... and if it was, i don't think very highly of her act in terms of who came before her.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you Rhumba.

What put down in particular did find the funniest? Then again if the only thing you did find funny was put downs then I guess that shows us the type of person you are.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that it's eating Hopkins up alive inside that she lost to Pricey makes Pricey's win all the sweeter.
  • Options
    SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or, accepting that it's for shock/controversy... it simply might not be good for some people.

I grew up with "shock" radio host Howard Stern who was extremely good at being shocking on a daily basis over a 4 hour or so show, 10 years or so later Katie Hopkins isn't much by comparison. Then you add in comedians like Carlin, Pryor, Kinison, Dice Clay, Hicks, etc.... if her "schtick" or brand is to be shocking she's about 10-15 years late to the party.

I don't buy into it all being her persona though, i'm not completely ruling it out but i'm convinced... and if it was, i don't think very highly of it in terms of who came before her.

Her schtick is not to be shocking, its just to say whatever needs to be said to piss people off. Calling all fat people X or all Northerners Y is just easy. Its not shocking. Purposely hurting people for a paycheck is not something I would ever do. She seems to have no qualms, but then again she is extremely desperate. Remember she applied to be on the very first BB. She was on apprentice etc. She is the epitome of a reality tv ****.
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    katie price isn't even a big tit any more.

she's just a bit of a sad old mother hubbard
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Doing her job. And enjoying it.

Not that bad for her.

Yes I know she's just doing her 'job', that's why I just said precisely that. :)

For her to behave any other way would be to jeopordise the living she earns from hack-trolling. What's sad is that she's reduced to this in order to earn a living.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price may be many things - but she'll be remembered long after all traces of Hopkins have ceased to be.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her schtick is not to be shocking, its just to say whatever needs to be said to piss people off. Purposely hurting people for a paycheck is not something I would ever do. She seems to have no qualms, but then again she is extremely desperate. Remember she applied to be on the very first BB. She was on apprentice etc. She is the epitome of a reality tv ****.

Succint.;-)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't surprise me at all. She's just showing that she's incredibly bitter at Katie Price winning. She'll likely milk it for as long as possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What put down in particular did find the funniest? Then again if the only thing you did find funny was put downs then I guess that shows us the type of person you are.

Oooh priminy prim there. So you want to talk to the 'type of person you've decided I am' then?

Sorry, CBA.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Her schtick is not to be shocking, its just to say whatever needs to be said to piss people off. Calling all fat people X or all Northerners Y is just easy. Its not shocking. Purposely hurting people for a paycheck is not something I would ever do. She seems to have no qualms, but then again she is extremely desperate. Remember she applied to be on the very first BB. She was on apprentice etc. She is the epitome of a reality tv ****.

Very good point about it being easy rather than shocking, i guess that could be the difference between shock and trolling, and possibly the difference with her and others mentioned.
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You have looked into my mind and encapsulated my views on KH more aptly and succinctly than I could/would have done.

Mentally, Katie Hopkins is just as lazy as those fat, unemployed people she chooses to aim her unoriginal invective at.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well whatever she is - she still beat Hopkins - who is so clearly very bitter to lose to the Pricey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    Katie Price may be many things - but she'll be remembered long after all traces of Hopkins have ceased to be.

With bafflement.

They will try to find a reason perhaps, and gift her with an 'invention' of importance, all evidence of which is lost.

All that remains are some odd quotations and a mummified pair or strangely damaged tits.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may be, in Hopkins opinion, a nobody with a pair of tits ... But the truth is, that nobody with just a pair of tits won over you. You came sloppy second to her super first.

Read em and weep bitch !

#sourgrapes :p

And you can say/ think what you like, good will always triumph over evil as this has quite clearly shown ;-)

AND I might add, Katie P had a week less in the house so that makes her position even stronger than you Hopkins, as you had a 7/ 10 day head start of Katie P ( or however long it was? Not quite sure)
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Katie H, Katie P has more money than you, she has more friends than you, she has a bigger house than you and owns more businesses than you and had the job at the trash rag The Sun that you're doing now.
    Oh and more people voted her for the win, because they didn't think you were all that Heroic.
    You're a dirtbag. Bitter and twisted, full of trash, ugly inside and out. Oh sorry I forgot, you love being spoken to like trash. I'd like to say something nice about you... you're lovely when you sleep. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good point about it being easy rather than shocking, i guess that could be the difference between shock and trolling, and possibly the difference with her and others mentioned.

Why then do people get so ANGRY? It's all so shallow, there's no persecution of particular groups, one remark - move to another insult - it's all scattergun and silly.

But people truly go MAD with hatred.

Baffling.