Caroline Flack,32, and Harry Styles,17 - female columnists are not holding back

Comments

• Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand the obsession with these two, aslong as they're having fun then who cares? It seems like certain columinists (you can guess whom, the usual suspects) have the champagne ready for when they break up. How sad.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    I really couldnt care less about them. If they're both enjoying themselves, then what business is it of anyone elses?
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    I really couldnt care less about them. If they're both enjoying themselves, then what business is it of anyone elses?

I'm sure Giggs and his sister in law were enjoying themselves as well. That also wasn't against the law. But was it 'right'? I'm only invested in this because I have a son of 17, btw. And believe me, it makes you think harder and more negatively about this 'tryst'.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity.:yawn:

I bet they are both relishing this attention.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I'm sure Giggs and his sister in law were enjoying themselves as well. That also wasn't against the law. But was it 'right'? I'm only invested in this because I have a son of 17, btw. And believe me, it makes you think harder and more negatively about this 'tryst'.

I'm sure Giggs and sis in law were. And it still is none of my business.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both over the age of consent, and it's more than likely a publicity stunt for them both.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jan Moir's just spiteful anyway. I just take her opinion with a pinch of salt.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All those who are slagging Caroline off are just jealous older women or any young girl who fancies Harry and can't believe he'd go for a 32-year-old when he could have them.

My opinion, Harry is gay and this relationship is nothing more than publicity. If he came out it would gut all the teen girl fans. He just needs to be seen dating a fellow Syco employee (a female one, of course...;)). Now that Little Mix have won it won't be long before Harry is 'with' one of those girls.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Harry is gay, but i wouldn't be at all surprised if this was a sham to generate publicity for the two of them
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    They are both over the age of consent, and it's more than likely a publicity stunt for them both.

Yep. She has a BF who is more age appropriate.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jan Moir is a bitter old crone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    All those who are slagging Caroline off are just jealous older women or any young girl who fancies Harry and can't believe he'd go for a 32-year-old when he could have them.

My opinion, Harry is gay and this relationship is nothing more than publicity. If he came out it would gut all the teen girl fans. He just needs to be seen dating a fellow Syco employee (a female one, of course...;)). Now that Little Mix have won it won't be long before Harry is 'with' one of those girls.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true. Best to take it all with a pinch of salt though!
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    Who's that then? He's keeping a low profile whoever he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    PADDY75 wrote: »

Who is it?? :)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a couple of years younger than Caroline and I can't ever imagine finding a 17 year old boy attractive, let alone wanting a relationship with him. But each to their own. I think the problem is Harry looks so young, if he was say 20ish I doubt anyone would care less.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you actually just compare a man cheating on his wife with his sister-in-law to two single people going out?! How on earth are they remotley similar?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF Caroline has got a more older boyfriend on the quiet, she's being very careful and secretive about him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ryan Giggs is married and by the way, he cheated with more than just his sister-in-law. The scenario that you're talking about is completely different to that of Caroline and Harry's.
  • statelessstateless Posts: 1,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having an affair is a betrayal and has nothing to do with two, single consenting adults going out with one another. It's noto comparable.

Also unless your 17 son actually happens to be Harry Styles it's not really any of your business.Sure have an opinion, but recognise it for what it is, a bit of trumped up, meaningful celebrity waffle.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    stateless wrote: »
    Having an affair is a betrayal and has nothing to do with two, single consenting adults going out with one another. It's noto comparable.

Also unless your 17 son actually happens to be Harry Styles it's not really any of your business.Sure have an opinion, but recognise it for what it is, a bit of trumped up, meaningful celebrity waffle.

So are you claiming you've never passed comment on digital spy forums about anything that isn't actually your business? :confused::confused: Shall I have a look? :cool:

PS And that WAS my opinion, the fact it didn't meet with your approval is by the by...who exactly do you think you are??
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a couple of years younger than Caroline and I can't ever imagine finding a 17 year old boy attractive, let alone wanting a relationship with him. But each to their own. I think the problem is Harry looks so young, if he was say 20ish I doubt anyone would care less.

This. Even when I was 17 I didn't want to go out with guys my own age as they were all looked younger and were so immature. (my boyfriend at that time was 21). I can't get my head round it from her point of view unless it's just for publicity.
  • ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    This. Even when I was 17 I didn't want to go out with guys my own age as they were all looked younger and were so immature. (my boyfriend at that time was 21). I can't get my head round it from her point of view unless it's just for publicity.

I am just a mere three years older than Harry. Even if I was 17, I actually wouldn't mind if I went out with a 32 year old.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the relationship. Age is a number.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    only weeks ago their was rumors about Caroline Going Out With Olly Murs :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's their business and it's nothing remotely like what Giggs did. I'm 34 and married and while there are some attractive 17 and 18 year old boys walking around, the idea of having jackrabbit sex with one puts me off. I need a man with a few more miles on the speedometer!