Options

People comparing Lauren Goodger to Michelle Keegan

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're both nothing special to look at.
  • Options
    gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think Lauren needs help she seems so insecure. She needs to stop messing about with her face she is looking ridiculous and is nearly at Jocelyn Wildenstein territory. I don't know what man would find her duck face selfies sexy.

Michelle Keegan is nice but way over rated she is not the sexiest women in the world. She needs to lay off the fake tan as well.
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    her mother & sister sold stories on her when she was in CBB calling her ugly and saying how she badly needs to lose weight.

That's awful! Suddenly I feel a lot more empathy for her.

How people can treat members of their own family like that I'll never know.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Mark, Michelle, and Lauren, but this is ridiculous. Why can't Lauren just get on with her own life and move on? She does come across as bitter with her messages. Move on with your life woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3092949/Lauren-Goodger-posts-cryptic-message-lost-love-eve-ex-Mark-Wright-marrying-Michelle-Keegan.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always see rude comments on the Daily Mail website and social media in general comparing Lauren Goodger to Michelle with people saying how Mark Wright has certainly upgraded (and that was one of the tame comments on the DM!)

I actually think Lauren is a really pretty girl when she's not doing that pout (her smiling pictures on instagram are very pretty) and I don't think it's fair to compare her to Michelle (For the record, I think Michelle is stunning and seems like a lovely person, can't see I know much about LG as I've never really watched TOWIE).

It's not just people on the DM though, there were memes doing the rounds on twitter ages ago comparing the two. Anyone else think it's mean?

It isn't nice, or kind. However, if Lauren moved on with her life and did not tweet bitter messages, then people wouldn't compare her to Michelle. Lauren only has herself to blame with comments comparing her to Michelle, when she is living in the past and won't move on. She comes across as very sad and desperate and doesn't do herself any favours. Lauren looks like a laughing stock, when she goes on about Mark and Michelle. The woman needs self respect and get her own life.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Not a fan of Mark, Michelle, and Lauren, but this is ridiculous. Why can't Lauren just get on with her own life and move on? She does come across as bitter with her messages. Move on with your life woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3092949/Lauren-Goodger-posts-cryptic-message-lost-love-eve-ex-Mark-Wright-marrying-Michelle-Keegan.html

Bit difficult when it seems (IMO) that she's been well and truly headfekked for 12 years by Mark 'shallow as a puddle' /'control freak' Wright.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Bit difficult when it seems (IMO) that she's been well and truly headfekked for 12 years by Mark 'shallow as a puddle' /'control freak' Wright.

The woman has no choice, but to move on. Mark has moved on with Michelle now, so Lauren needs to do the same. It might not be easy for Lauren, but Mark is getting on with his life with Michelle, so Lauren needs to do the same, she can't keep going on anymore. It is not healthy and it is sad. It also comes across as bunny boiler territory. She should leave Mark and Michelle alone and get on with her own life, instead of going on about them on social network sites. By the way, Lauren and Mark broke up back in 2011.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always thought MK had a bit of a "Tefal head"
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

The thing is, no one expects it to be easy, or that moving on doesn't take time. But she keeps the story alive by posting on social media stuff directly or less directly about Mark or Mark & Michelle. No one would be checking on her unless she didn't bring it all up on her IG/Twitter.
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They split 4 years ago and she's still acting like the spurned girlfriend:o Most normal women would have moved on years ago. LG is a complete show-up and although it pains me to say but I do have a tiny bit of sympathy for MR and MK for having to keep hearing her cringworthy posts about him. She really needs to get a life! Stupid, sad. numpty that she is.
  • Options
    lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren is doing herself no favours posting quotes on instagram like that. She's just coming across as bitter and desperate! She should move on