Options

Running order for tomorrow night

jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This will be interesting to see who get's the favoured spots. I always think the first couple are the wprst as by the end of the show a lot of people forget what they are.

Comments

• Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The boyband will be on last so there will be hype for their name reveal.Late slots presumably for Chloe,Stevie and Blonde Electra.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steph will get the worst spot...she been shoved with montages throughout...they might even montage her live performance for time...
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola will get a pimp slot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola will get a pimp slot

Lola will get the pimp spot every week she's on the show...lol...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    The boyband will be on last so there will be hype for their name reveal.Late slots presumably for Chloe,Stevie and Blonde Electra.

I hope you are wrong about this. Hoping Fleur and Steph will be near the end. Chloe could well get the last slot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you are wrong about this. Hoping Fleur and Steph will be near the end. Chloe could well get the last slot.

I just hope Steph doesn't get montaged...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe to get the exact same spot Katie got in her first live show...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Overload
    2) Paul Akister
    3) Jay James
    4) Lola Saunders
    5) Ben Haenow
    6) Only The Young
    7) Lauren Platt
    8) Blonde Electra
    9) Andrea Faustini
    10) Chloe Jasmine Wischello
    11) Fluer East
    12) Jake Quickenden
    13) New Boy Band
    14) Stevie Ritchie
    15) Jack Walton
    16) Stephanie Nala...

my order for the exact copy for first live show of series 7 which was FYD, Matt, John, Rebecca, Storm, Belle Amie, Cher, Diva Fever, Paine, Katie, Mary, Nicolo, One Direction, Wagner, Aiden and Treyc...

I created a series 7 copy of each of them...
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously it's dependant on wildcards but Ben Haenow and Andrea's song choices are screaming out for one of them to be on last. In actual fact I think we will see Lola in the pimp slot, with Ben before her and those two memory hole-ing either overload or only the young. I'd expect to see the first batch of four as Fluer, steph, blonde electric and paul (a seemingly big hitter at present).

It's worth remembering that strictly has a bigger than usual overlap so I'm expecting a lot of padding at the start of the show and the first two acts to be disposable. It's also worth bearing in mind that the past two years (I think) during the first few weeks, some acts at the end of the show (usually a favourable slot) have been bottom two and eliminated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They've shown themselves to be pretty unpredictable last year, where they put a single targeted act (Miss D) on early sandwiched by their big hitters. Of course this year is likely to be a double unless there's yet another twist like each judge sending another's act home or something.

On top of that I don't think they're strongly committed to any acts other than the boyband this year. And I guess getting Chloe-Jasmine to halfway as the controversy act. So I'd be surprised if the boyband or CJ were on in the Strictly overlap, and that's about it.

Edit: Oh, and either a favored act and/or an act that will appeal to the older demo right after the Strictly overlap.

I'd bet we'll see some of Jack, Jake, OtY, BE, Steph, and Overload on early. Maybe Fleur as an uptempo opener? (Current #1, nice symbolism.)
  • Options
    Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the wildcards will be announced at the start of the show to pad time while Strictly is still on and they'll perform during the show in the running order. It appears they're trying to recreate 2010 and that's exactly what happened then. Overload to open the live shows (cos they're competition to the new boyband) followed by Paul Akister and Lola Saunders (two of the favourites).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the wildcards will be announced at the start of the show to pad time while Strictly is still on and they'll perform during the show in the running order. It appears they're trying to recreate 2010 and that's exactly what happened then. Overload to open the live shows (cos they're competition to the new boyband) followed by Paul Akister and Lola Saunders (two of the favourites).

SO MY RUNNING ORDER MIGHT HAPPEN???...YAY!!!...lol...
  • Options
    big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the time slot order that I think will happen tomorrow night.

1. Fleur East
    2. Jake Quickenden
    3. Blonde Electra
    4. Lauren Platt
    5. Only The Young
    6. Steph Nala
    7. Ben Haenow
    8. Jack Walton
    9. Overload
    10. Chloe Jasmine
    11. Jay James
    12. Andrea Faustini
    13. 8 Piece Boyband
    14. Stevie Richie
    15. Paul Akister
    16. Lola Saunders
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    This will be interesting to see who get's the favoured spots. I always think the first couple are the wprst as by the end of the show a lot of people forget what they are.

Matt Cardle had the second slot in week 1 of 2010 - he came second in the voting, so maybe if you perform well, you will still get votes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we call the New Boy Band "Nobby Wande" please? (Anagram)
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    Here's my prediction.

1. Blonde Electra (bound to start the show with an uptempo song, happens every year)
    2. Paul Akister
    3. Stephanie Nala
    4. Stevie Ritchie
    5. Only The Young
    6. Jack Walton
    7. Chloe Jasmine Wischello
    8. Fluer East
    9. Overload
    10. Jake Quickenden
    11. Lauren Platt
    12. Jay James
    13. New Boy Band
    14. Lola Saunders
    15. Andrea Faustini
    16. Ben Haenow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    Here's my prediction.

1. Blonde Electra (bound to start the show with an uptempo song, happens every year)
    2. Paul Akister
    3. Stephanie Nala
    4. Stevie Ritchie
    5. Only The Young
    6. Jack Walton
    7. Chloe Jasmine Wischello
    8. Fluer East
    9. Overload
    10. Jake Quickenden
    11. Lauren Platt
    12. Jay James
    13. New Boy Band
    14. Lola Saunders
    15. Andrea Faustini
    16. Ben Haenow

You may not be far off here. I think that Steph may finish a bit higher.
  • Options
    pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year they started with Hannah;an act people thought would be on near the end as she got a good edit so they could start early with someone like Jake Quickenden.
  • Options
    MsJoaquinMsJoaquin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It depends if they are opening the voting early again, I think that is why some people who were on last were in the bottom 2 last year, as the voting began so early, it actually became better if you were on the show first or early on

If they are doing this again, I can see Andrea and Chloe on first for the "pimp slot"
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    People can vote on the app as soon as the show starts so its probably the same for phones.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder will the wildcards sing tomorrow? since it'll be a very long show with 16 people will be getting bored some of the way.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last time there were 4 wildcards (2010), they put all 4 of them in the 2nd half of the show in W1.

16 acts:

Diva Fiver- 8th act (if that counts, in the middle)
    Paije- 9th act
    Wagner- 14th act
    TreyC- 16th and final act

But I reckon they will separate them like this... 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th (Lola or Overload/New Boy Band will get the pimp slot). New BoyBand will have a longer than usual intro about their new name etc...

Overload/Boyband being last will mean someone like Blonde Electric will be on first, Lola being on last, probably means Steph will get the first death slot. I for one will be very surprised if a group or Lola isn't last for some reason.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    16 is just waaay too much.
    a 2 and a half hour show. :o:o

have they never heard of 'less is more'

i think the public should be able to 'flash vote' their favourite wild card. and the other 3 can go home.
    it would so obviously be fish monger girl that would stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    16 is just waaay too much.
    a 2 and a half hour show. :o:o

have they never heard of 'less is more'

i think the public should be able to 'flash vote' their favourite wild card. and the other 3 can go home.
    it would so obviously be fish monger girl that would stay.

Lola would stay...the show wants her be in the finals...if I'm using a series 7 comparison since this is series 7 2.0...I'll pick Rebecca Ferguson is who they hope she will be...
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lola would stay...the show wants her be in the finals...if I'm using a series 7 comparison since this is series 7 2.0...I'll pick Rebecca Ferguson is who they hope she will be...

Let's see how that might work (including rumoured wildcards):
    Blonde Electric - Diva Fever
    Only the Young - Belle Amie (:confused:)
    Overload - F.Y.D. (:confused:)
    Stereo Kicks - One Direction

Overload would be more like One Direction and Stereo Kicks another F.Y.D. for straight comparisons but it's pretty obvious that they're pushing the eight piece.

Chloe Jasmine - Katie Waissel
    Lauren Platt - Rebecca Ferguson
    Lola Saunders - Mary Byrne
    Steph Nala - Cher Lloyd

Andrea Faustini - Nicolo Festa
    Jack Walton - Aiden Grimshaw
    Jake Quickenden - Matt Cardle
    Paul Akister - Paije Richardson

Ben Haenow - John Adeleye (:confused:)
    Fleur East - TreyC Cohen
    Jay James - Storm Lee
    Stevi Richie - Wagner