Options

Jessica, Ray and Zoe the ones to watch.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
They're the best of the lot with the most potential.

Comments

• Options
    moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Ellery?
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe was my favourite of the girls, more personality than the admittedly excellent Jessica, but Melinda impressed me too. Wasn't especting her to be so good! A Ray and Jessica final, though, according to the judges.
  • Options
    OCDOCD Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe and Jessica were brilliant tonight...and as much as i can't stand him Ray is a fantastic skater..could be between these three
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bear the 3 of them, for me the boys were far better. Especially Ellery & Michael.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Zoe was my favourite of the girls, more personality than the admittedly excellent Jessica, but Melinda impressed me too. Wasn't especting her to be so good! A Ray and Jessica final, though, according to the judges.

The bookies were hopeless. Agree about Melinda. Not sure if Gemma was worse than Roxanne at all but Melinda would have to stay over either unless they pulled it out in a dance off. Gemma and roxanne may have potential but they have had weeks to get further.

Ray and Jessica start with the obvious advantage of knowing how to skate and being musical and dance trained. Ray has a size problem as I can't see him lifting much. Jessica should have been as good as a Claire or a Suzanne but wasn't and I am not sure there's any charisma lurking in there either.

Zoe is good but I don't see how Matt can do an overheard lift or a headbanger or any of the wow moves when she's taller than him and too long for a headbanger. Girls need wow factor to match male speed.

Ellery is big enough to do lifts but not sure he is artistic/musical/ enough or quick enough over the ice or can move his feet fast enough to get near to Ray.

Looks like they found a bunch that had no really great high performers in it and then added two experienced people to give it quality but too little competition. Unless of course Gemma stays and improves a lot , Melinda has real potential and Matt finds some way of getting wow allowing for Zoe's height.........
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised by Zoe, liked her a lot. I've always liked Jessica and she was very good...I'm undecided on Ray though, find him odd. Prefer Ellery or Jeremy to do well.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree Jessica, Ray and Zoe but I thought Melinda was really good as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    I'll be rooting for Michael Underwood and Ellery to up their game as their confidence grows, I think they have potential.

Ray and Jessica are definately the strongest tho, particularly enjoyed watching them perform.
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I'd agree with Jessica. Ray and Zoe - but I'd add Ellery to the mix!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with you OP
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    I'd agree with Jessica. Ray and Zoe - but I'd add Ellery to the mix!

Yep I'd agree with this. Loved watching Ray, Zoe and Jessica - enjoyed Ellery and Melinda.

This is the first time I've watched DOI and I'm enjoying it!:D:)