Options

Petion for jodie marsh on jonathan ross

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
Forum Member
I love watching Jonathan Ross on Friday nights, i think the banter his has with his guests is fantastic!!! The person i really want to see on there is Jodie Marsh. She thinks that she has all the mouth and intellingace so i would like to see her on there to answer some off his questions and jokes and see what she has to say for herself!

so join up now and see if we can make this happen!!!!

Comments

• Options
    aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. She doesnt need to be encouraged. Sooner she goes and works on a till in Lidl the better!!!
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would never agree to it because he would rip her to pieces.

He also has A listers like Sir David Attenborough on his show - why on earth would he want to stoop to interviewing that lying, deluded, orange skank when he can get real A Listers instead?
  • Options
    couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also just realised you said she is intelligent - you are joking aren't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    couscous - also just realised you said she is intelligent - you are joking aren't you?

i said that she thinks she is
  • Options
    aussiewantsaps2aussiewantsaps2 Posts: 1,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couscous wrote: »

He also has A listers like Sir David Attenborough on his show - why on earth would he want to stoop to interviewing that lying, deluded, orange skank when he can get real A Listers instead?

Saying she is a "lying, deluded, orange skank" is a bit unfair! You forgot to say saggy titted :-)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liefie87 wrote: »
    I love watching Jonathan Ross on Friday nights, i think the banter his has with his guests is fantastic!!! The person i really want to see on there is Jodie Marsh. She thinks that she has all the mouth and intellingace so i would like to see her on there to answer some off his questions and jokes and see what she has to say for herself.

Mouth - yes, intelligence - no.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I personally would hate to see this arsehole on primetime TV - she's so ugly she hurts my eyeballs LOL.

The thing is, the daft bitch is gonna read this and not see that its a piss take. She's that thick and deluded that she'll be spouting off that her millions of fans are petitioning to get her on Jonathan Ross.
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    God no!! She seems to have faded into oblivion where she belongs, leave her there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Marshmonster makes Jordan-Katie-Pwicey seem demure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    couscous wrote: »

Well he did have Kerry Katona......:eek:
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    It seems to me that people who can't spell 'intelligence' are not really in the best position to make judgements on other people's intelligence.

I doubt JR would be interested in listening to the marshdrivel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never start this thread as a I LOVE Jodie Marsh campaign. I did it because I thought that this would be so entertaining to watch.
    I watched her Totally Jodie Marsh programme and I thought that she was a liar and extremely rude. All that seems to matter to her is MONEY, LOOKS and MONEY.

I may not be able to spell Intelligance but that does not mean I am stupid.
    It makes me wonder why you have you be so nasty crystal-meth if you do not like my thread dont write on here.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    johnen56 wrote: »
    Well he did have Kerry Katona......:eek:

.......and she so so lucid, sensible, intelligent, thought provoking, sharp witted...... wasn't she? :confused:

oh.yes. :D I must sign a petition to get Jodie on Jonny :D

*wakes up from nightmare.......*
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    I never start this thread as a I LOVE Jodie Marsh campaign. I did it because I thought that this would be so entertaining to watch.
    I watched her Totally Jodie Marsh programme and I thought that she was a liar and extremely rude. All that seems to matter to her is MONEY, LOOKS and MONEY.

It makes me wonder why you have you be so nasty crystal-meth if you do not like my thread dont write on here.

oh right!! I geddit now!! :D:D:D

the Cuprinol mahogany wood stain and the Boy Scout aerolastic belt sets - yesssssssssss..... that's her good looks......

*consults Vogue for reference*
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am still amazed that kerry katona was on his show talking about her bloody book that she did not even write herself!

i could go on his show and talk about the mountains that i have never scaled or the people i have never murdered or the drugs i have never taken or . . .

jodie marsh would be too busy frigging off in the green room anyway to talk to jonno ross anyway
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I think it would make great viewing- especially if certain Mushers sent him the photo of Matt taken in April at the clothes sale which was of course before they had even met each other and even gave him the link to some of her blogs! TV Gold!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......and she so so lucid, sensible, intelligent, thought provoking, sharp witted...... wasn't she? :confused:

oh.yes. :D I must sign a petition to get Jodie on Jonny :D

*wakes up from nightmare.......*

I never understood why he had her on in the first place? Odd..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no it doesn't mean you're stupid, you just don't learn..you spelt it wrong again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaKC wrote: »
    I personally would hate to see this arsehole on primetime TV - she's so ugly she hurts my eyeballs LOL.

The thing is, the daft bitch is gonna read this and not see that its a piss take. She's that thick and deluded that she'll be spouting off that her millions of fans are petitioning to get her on Jonathan Ross.

:D LOL :D

Well said.:cool:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell would they talk about?

Ross: "So Jodie, how old are you now, 40? Isn't it about time you got a proper job as lets face it the days of being able to get by on your looks are nearing their end if they haven't already"

...perhaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....I suppose it would be mildly amusing in a "car crash" sort of way. :sleep:
  • Options
    HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a great idea. :p Everytime you read a magazine article none of the questions are the sort you would really like to hear her answer and as one reporter said as a postscript after the interview, she's not the easiest person to interview, usually giving simple answers and not opening up (but then as she so famously said afterwards he was ugly balding and probably desperate for a shag:D)

I would love Jonathan Ross to really put her on the spot and be the biggest VJB EVAH :D

You can imagine it already though, she will just do that awful nail-down-blackboard squeaky laughing interspersed with husky squawking and much throwing back of ratty extensions and that silly tongue sticking out thingy she does while looking everywhere except directly at him or the camera, oh and every sentence will start with 'ya knowww whaaaaa... snicker sqwuawk ....throw head back and tail off

seen it all too many times before :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronG wrote: »
    What the hell would they talk about?

Ross: "So Jodie, how old are you now, 40? Isn't it about time you got a proper job as lets face it the days of being able to get by on your looks are nearing their end if they haven't already"

...perhaps.

... And the house band '4 puffs on a piano' singing 'Who are you?' by the Who! :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... And the house band '4 puffs on a piano' singing 'Who are you?' by the Who! :D

I was thinking Monster by Automatic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....Or maybe that ever-reliable classic "Who Let The Dog(s) Out". :p