Bea - Troublemaker

glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
Forum Member
Niggler. A potential for causing a lot of trouble.

Felt sorry for her with the Kenneth incident but in retrospect she was utterly rude to him in the garden, though he was a cretin and did overreact.

She intentionally tried to wind him up until he reacted.

She has, almost systematically, used Freddie. The guy has lost all his interest and energy. Is Kris paying her to make sure Freddie doesn't win?

Miss Hippy Dippy Nicey Nice isn't as Stonehengetastic as she'd like us to believe.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »

Felt sorry for her with the Kenneth incident but in retrospect she was utterly rude to him in the garden, though he was a cretin and did overreact.

She has, almost systematically, used Freddie. The guy has lost all his interest and energy. Is Kris paying her to make sure Freddie doesn't win?

Miss Hippy Dippy Nicey Nice isn't as Stonehengetastic as she'd like us to believe.

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a bossy moo with her finger in every pie. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »

Can't fackin stand her 'analysing' the situation, bore off to where ever you came from, 'I do orgies, me' yeah, course you do :rolleyes:
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Bea and Noirin hugging each other.

Bea whispering gossip again. The girl who doesn't want to get involved.

Noirin - Befriends people (Sree, Angel, Marcus) to destroy them. Quite a disturbing character to be honest.

Two of a kind.

Transparently false.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way that she being so insistent that she doesn't want to talk to marcus or get into a discussion with him makes me slightly change my mind about her.
    I tought she was the sort who would just talk to anyone around at the time and that there would have been the odd things that she and marcus would be able to talk about. Marcus does have quite a big area of different converations when it comes to it.

Does everyone now know about norin and sivash. - Beas just asking norin whats he going to say, is she on about marcus or siv i wonder.
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "There's a negative vibe in here", says Bea, whilst doing her utmost to create...a negative vibe.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I initially didn't trust her, then thought she was ok, but now realise she is totally acting.

Her behaviour tonight buries that hippy dippy image.