Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ???????????????? :confused::confused::confused:

I'm getting old.
    I don't know half the songs either. :):o
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nathan and Roger should have swapped songs, I don't like this at all, Roger can't do rough rocker. :confused:
  • PuterkidPuterkid Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Song choices started off OK, but have got steadily more rubbish as the shows goes on.
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    yorkgirl wrote: »
    The audience is doing my head in.

Another American import, it drives me mad and often spoils the show for me, What's wrong with applause at the right time which is NOT when the judges are speaking, or the artist is still performing. So bad mannered.
  • squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like roger.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one , Roger, is not good at all IMO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another bad song choice I'm afraid
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dawn seems to like all of them!
  • chuffsterchuffster Posts: 8,778
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    It's R & B/rap and that's the cleaned-up version ;):D they don't sing about loving in the original. :D

Meow ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roger in that t-shirt doesn't look like he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    puddytat wrote: »
    Another American import, it drives me mad and often spoils the show for me, What's wrong with applause at the right time which is NOT when the judges are speaking, or the artist is still performing. So bad mannered.

Absolutely. I don't watch x-factor, or any of the ITV talent shows, so perhaps this is more an ITV thing?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chuffster wrote: »
    Meow ;-)

My hubby's more of a pussy lover than me. ;):D
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

They need to tell the plants ITV put in the audience. It's dreadful - the British are not naturally whoop, whooping....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Roger in that t-shirt doesn't look like he fasted for 40 days and 40 nights either.

The thought of a number of them in a loin-cloth is quite disturbing:eek:
  • LifeOfBryanLifeOfBryan Posts: 1,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another one going all the way according to ALW.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

Its dreadful , the high pitched screaming and the shouting and the bloody annoying audience is a new thing in Tv shows
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Bit bored with the songs so far to be honest. Could be I'm still puzzled about the sing-off - why use a musical theatre song, then kick out the man who sings it better? It looked like the decision was made before either Dirk or Afnan sang. Dirk is probably more 'rock' but if that's what they want, why choose a musical theatre song?

It all seems a bit lacklustre - I like Nathan, but every time they call him 'confident' more people decide not to vote for him. I like Roger, but he's so BIG. Somehow I don't imagine Jesus being that big. Nathan is big too, actually, but I suspect I'm distracted by his gorgeous hair.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member

Even Mary Magdeleine will run a mile :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clever editing in this Barbardos advert.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with you. I read somewhere that its the same director or producer as the Xfactor so they probably think if it works for Xfactor then bring it on for this...personally i wish they would sedate the audience or give them an electric shock if they scream while the judges are talking.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    Must say that the judges are giving some good critique.

Mel C realy has her finger on the pulse.
    Dawn put her critique in a really lovely way to him.

As for ALW, we always know that he knows what he is talking about, but then obviously he knows who he want and who he doesn't want in the Jesus role.
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, they deffo want Rory to win (Andrew does anyway).

They want Nathan to show vulnerability? Give him a "vulnerable" song then!

Andrew says it would be interesting if Roger was Jesus? One thought went through my mind after that, but I won't type all of it:

Is it cos he is....... (complete the blank)

^^ Please forgive me for that one :)

It's very annoying when Andrew makes it obvious who his favourites are :D
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,554
    Forum Member
    Puterkid wrote: »
    Song choices started off OK, but have got steadily more rubbish as the shows goes on.

Song choices are all over the place. The level of attack seems to vary a lot too - softer is too soft and lots of them lose momentum at times. May be the soundman trying to catch up with different singers or the fact that for some strange reason they are not wearing headmikes that stay in the same place.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't think he was very memorable. There's 11 of them and I think he's one of the ones that gets lost in the mix. He's nice, nice voice, nice looks, nice guy but forgettable, especially when there are lots of egos and massive voices in the comp.

I hope he's not eliminated just yet. He made an impression on me because he was fairly calm and I liked his voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Especially the one who hasn't even taken his T-shirt off in front of his wife before!