Forum Member
✭✭
and if so where is it?

also how do they access the diary room?

Comments

• Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    They can use the main house house garden i think but only at certain times to have a **** break or so i read.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    good.. i'd go insane.
  • Options
    merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder if they go down more regularly which is why dan suspects a secret room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great question really hope someone provides the answer
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we saw on the highlights last night that they were in the main garden, so I don't think it has it's own garden. I would imagine they use the camera runs to access the DR, but i'm not sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No private garden. They get to the DR off camera I think.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Have we seen them outside at all :confused: I was wondering where and how they smoke as I've not seen them partake since they entered the secret house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will tonight. I saw a clip of them dancing in the garden at night while the others were locked up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A door in the secret room opens right into the garden, BB show regular shots of the door from the garden side, it's easy to spot as it has a camera(?) directly above it.
    Gina and Dexter must only be allowed to use it when the shutters are down on the main house windows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have we seen them outside at all :confused: I was wondering where and how they smoke as I've not seen them partake since they entered the secret house.

Sorry I thought it had been shown on the HL's last night, but I must have watched it on you tube, sorry.:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_vcKd8xU_w