Most humiliating celebrity reality TV appearance

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gliian mckeith fainting on I'm a celeb I thought this would have been mentioned.
    I did pick that one way back in post number 2.
    Darius Britney performance on Pop stars
    Hit me baby waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan more tihihihhihihime!

I might have mentioned Charlotte-from-Geordie-Shore weeing the bed on this year's CBB, but I gather that is her normal modus operandi. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Celebrity love island - is that when one from Five turned up with some sort of Jamaican accent?

I could swear he didn't have it in the 90's when Five were big (well, you know what I mean...)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Darius Britney performance on Pop stars

The original 'Loose Cannon' TV talent show contestant!:D

He had an ego the size of a planet ("My name is Darius...I was named after a Persian King!" :D ) but also oozed charisma! There was a great moment when he was in a room with a load of other contestants and he whipped out his guitar to lead an impromptu sing-along!:D
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darius is ace! He went into the Popstars show full of confidence and sang the songs in his own style and finesse :D. No sob stories, kissing up, cliches, etc.

A couple of years later ...
    Nobody told me it feels so good,
    Nobody said you would be so beautiful,
    Nobody warned me about your smile,
    You're the light,
    You're the light,
    When i close my eyes,
    I'm colourblind.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant remember what her name was, but it was a lady on Strictly who was voted off very quickly. She was a comedian I think. She took great umbridge about what Craig said to her and was verbally angry with him. Her husband then apparently punched Craig at the aftershow party. She is famous, and I know when I see her on screen now I think back to her SCD days
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This never fails to make me laugh :D:D
    (Michelle Heaton falling over)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK-xI32H--M
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I cant remember what her name was, but it was a lady on Strictly who was voted off very quickly. She was a comedian I think. She took great umbridge about what Craig said to her and was verbally angry with him. Her husband then apparently punched Craig at the aftershow party. She is famous, and I know when I see her on screen now I think back to her SCD days

Jan Ravens.
    She was utterly vile.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »

Jan Ravens - she certainly was not happy to be voted off ! !
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca Loo's giving the pig the time of his life.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It wasn't a reality show as such but Sunday Night at the Palladium, years ago when Larry Hagman being himself and not JR sang and forgot his words, we all cringed for him but his mother was there Mary Martin came on and helped him out.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looby383x wrote: »
    That's the running joke, isn't it ? They get it wrong every week and Bruce gets pretend annoyed.

Last series, it was my mum's favourite bit - she used to really giggle at Bruce getting 'annoyed'. My mum passed away a few months ago and now that Strictly has started again, I think of her laughing at them all doing to wrong & Bruce telling them off - it makes me smile.

Oh it's no act, I was in the audience for a season three episode, Forsyth really is a nasty vile piece of work, he went of on one as soon as the camera stopped about people venturing on stage, the old **** is very fond of using **** at crew.
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing my age but NOTHING beats Ivy Tilsley (Lynne Perrie?) from Coronation Street 'sexy' dancing and singing on stage wearing limited clothing on The Word! I'm still having therapy now!!!

Leo Sayer second though - pillock!
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    BinCat wrote: »
    Richard Madely makes me cringe pretty much all the time, but when he did the Ali G impression it was time to hide behind the cushions:eek:

He's a right dope. I have to admit I laughed when Judy complained about his Ali G impression and he responded with ''Is it because I is crap?'' :o
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Michelle Heaton making an appearance at some event organised by contestants on the Irish version of The Apprentice. It's comedy gold with a brilliant hint of cringe thrown in - I do feel bad for her though :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeGIMwgm_Zc