✭✭
    ^ It's the same as last year's.
  • Options
    PuckyPucky Posts: 4,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    ^ It's the same as last year's.

I thought it was but wanted to check. Thank you! :):)
  • Options
    BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    From the Alien Squashing prizes I only want to Diet sign and the Burns ghost. I will get the sign soon but the ghost is probably out of reach as have both of the previous final prizes been.

I only want to build the Rigellian Queen and the hut that accompanies her and if I have enough then the doughnut machine too. I am not bothered about the Flyer as that just seems to sit there and I am not collecting test tubes or spooky houses either. I'm a bit annoyed about eh grand pumpkin. I thought it was a character which we could make walk around and do tasks...but it's just a thing that sits there. I am also annoyed that Hugo, as a child character, cannot go trick or treating. That seems like an oversight as now his quests are done he doesn't really contribute.
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blofeld wrote: »
    I'm a bit annoyed about eh grand pumpkin. I thought it was a character which we could make walk around and do tasks...but it's just a thing that sits there.

And it also doesn't contribute a pumpkin to the crafting fund like the Pumpkin House 2013 does.
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    And it also doesn't contribute a pumpkin to the crafting fund like the Pumpkin House 2013 does.

But is needed to start crafting the pumpkin house
  • Options
    GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the Diet sign and am about 2 gift bags away before I can start collecting for the Burns ghost so hopefully I will get that before the event ends.

Not too bothered about the other items that I have left to get. If I get the Rigellian queen great, but not bothered if I don't. Not bothered about the copter thing and I think I have everything else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things seem a bit more expensive for me now. I mean, over 17k for Willies Shack? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17k? Wait till you want to buy something that's 10m.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    17k? Wait till you want to buy something that's 10m.

If it's something like the power plant or a big tower, then fair enough. For a shed though? It's worth more than even the school.

Out of curiosity, what were you referring to that costs 10million? :o

Edit: never mind, looked on the wiki.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the diet sign today. Placed it near my Krusty burger. :D
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    1000 away from the diet sign. I've given up with trying to get the last prize, it doesn't really appeal to me at all.

3 bars away from the giant pumpkin and 2 fences from the queen!
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    Got the diet sign today. Placed it near my Krusty burger. :D

Lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I worked out I need to squish another 171 aliens to get the Diet sign. I really want Alien Burns but I know it's out of reach. I have the Queen and a hut so now I'm trying, possibly in vein, to unlock the donut torture machine. I am not even sure if it does anything or if Homer can use it for a task, but it looks nice!

I just got the Matt Groening bit but it turns out to just be an advert for me to buy a 75 donut rabbit thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ You do get Matt Groening later - after Homer finishes panicking (8 hours), you get the Writer's Building. After this has finished building (24 hours), you get MG.

Of course, you can use doughnuts to speed up either (or both) of theseand get him quicker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the Alien queen thing last night, now I just need the Walking pumpkin.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    South Park tore this type of 'free' game a new one this week.
  • Options
    lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I on the last strech reward now you need over 4000 to get it it if your not at that point now or soon I doubt people will be able to get it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got Hugo today. He's currently eating fish heads. Now I want to get the house.

Also close to getting the cooling towers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the grand pumpkin :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm building the cooling towers, and in another quest I have to get the Gulp n' Blow. Another $19k.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the house for Hugo. I need to build the rest of the power plant and then get Bart first. Darn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm bored of this halloween event now, it's been too long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am on the very last prize, the Burns ghost. I know I won't get it. I need another 3000 aliens and that's just not going to happen. I won't get the donut torture machine either!

It was a good event, but it should end now, however we will get a brief Thanksgiving event (I assume and it'll last about 2-3 weeks) and then the Christmas event until Mid-January. I'm sure this years Christmas even will be huge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I'm bored of this halloween event now, it's been too long.

At least it's not as long as the Clash of Clones event was. (I got everything about halfway through and kinda gave up afterwards.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got the UBO so am happy now. Still not got the hover-copter and doubt I will by the time the event is over but not too bothered about it.