I doubt Mel B was in the hospital

KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Neither her sister nor her mother knew where she was, tweeting people asking what hospital she was in to no reply. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2873434/Mel-B-s-sister-Danielle-issues-desperate-Twitter-plea-information-X-Factor-judge-remains-hospital-high-dependency-unit.html

Reminded me a bit of what happened with Lucy Spraggan. It's all very weird and to suddenly appear on Sunday night (but not Xtra Factor), I don't think she was ever in hospital in the first place...

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was but her family wasnt told
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I doubt very much that she was seriously ill as has been told to us by the press and any others

If she was seriously ill she must have had a quick trip to Lourdes to be sitting in that chair tonight

I do think that something was wrong with her or something has happened to her as she didnt look well but I doubt it was as serious as has been hyped

I know when I was seriously ill two years ago I could not have sat in a chair for a couple of hours and glammed up to be a judge the day after I was admitted to hospital

I think the drips, monitors and drugs alone would have stopped that and not being able to sit never mind stand plus I sounded as though I had drunk a pint of Vodka
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was but her family wasnt told

Maybe because they would have hit the friggin roof if what's rumoured to have happened has, indeed, happened.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think it's pretty obvious what happened. I guess we won't find out for definite though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt very much that she was seriously ill as has been told to us by the press and any others

If she was seriously ill she must have had a quick trip to Lourdes to be sitting in that chair tonight

I do think that something was wrong with her or something has happened to her as she didnt look well but I doubt it was as serious as has been hyped

I know when I was seriously ill two years ago I could not have sat in a chair for a couple of hours and glammed up to be a judge the day after I was admitted to hospital

I think the drips, monitors and drugs alone would have stopped that and not being able to sit never mind stand plus I sounded as though I had drunk a pint of Vodka

You must of not watched the show?
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's strange she didn't have her wedding ring and the way her face looked.
  • Feline77Feline77 Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel has been estranged from her mother & sister for years now - that's no secret so that's why they were in the dark about what happened to her. They don't approve of her husband apparently & that's the reason behind the family rift.

None of us know exactly what happened but her face most definitely looked bruised & swollen tonight and she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Rumours of domestic abuse are all over Twitter although they are just rumours at this stage, we'll have to wait until Mel speaks out.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Feline77 wrote: »
    Mel has been estranged from her mother & sister for years now - that's no secret so that's why they were in the dark about what happened to her. They don't approve of her husband apparently & that's the reason behind the family rift.

None of us know exactly what happened but her face most definitely looked bruised & swollen tonight and she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. Rumours of domestic abuse are all over Twitter although they are just rumours at this stage, we'll have to wait until Mel speaks out.

Pretty sure we're not supposed to talk about that last part. You may want to edit that out.
  • Feline77Feline77 Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty sure we're not supposed to talk about that last part. You may want to edit that out.

Thanks for the advice - I've edited it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May i add her husband has been acting weird on twitter and a newspaper as released a article that you might want to see