Simon was robbed

Comments

• Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I agree I wanted Simon to win but i think Caroline won because Natalie lost last year she was the best dancer she has the best average dance score ever. How can it be one rule for one and another rule for caroline. All though people said it was unfair for Natalie being on last year because she had dance experience. If Caroline was known to be a trained dancer earlier would she have been given all that criticism aswell or not.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always one that has to spoil everyone's enjoyment by ridiculous comments such as this >:(

I'm being trueful.. It's a fact!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    He is actually mixed .

I realise Louis is of mixed heritage, but if the poster was implying that a black man wouldn't be popular with the public purely due to skin colour, doesn't Louis' runaway success still prove otherwise?
  • LogopolisLogopolis Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered when these posts would start
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Reem2011 wrote: »

Do you know what a fact is?

I think you're full of shit. Now there's a fact! :)
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Simon but have no problems with the result
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Nicola123 wrote: »
    I agree I wanted Simon to win but i think Caroline won because Natalie lost last year she was the best dancer she has the best average dance score ever. How can it be one rule for one and another rule for caroline. All though people said it was unfair for Natalie being on last year because she had dance experience. If Caroline was known to be a trained dancer earlier would she have been given all that criticism aswell or not.

Caroline came across as a warmer person than Natalie, that's the difference.
  • Sho NuffSho Nuff Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    primer wrote: »
    simon was my favourite, but it was always unlikely he would win, having hit the bottom two a few times, the public were not fully on board for him.

My feelings too. I really wanted Simon to win but I had a gut feeling that not enough people would vote for him. I thought the performance of his AT tonight was AMAZING, better than Blackpool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member

Err, Caroline and Natalie are different people !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    catkins198 wrote: »
    So the trained dancer wins Strictly. Really feel it should have been Simon

Here's a test for you. See if you can actually write a post without the words 'trained dancer' in it. Starts to get boring after the umpteenth thousandth time.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    well I hope someone has called the police.

Well done to Caroline and her dance partner who I have forgot his name. :)
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It might be what you think but it is not a fact
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I realise Louis is of mixed heritage, but if the poster was implying that a black man wouldn't be popular with the public purely due to skin colour, doesn't Louis' runaway success still prove otherwise?

Good point :cool:
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member

It was known. Its been on the BBC site all year.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weh. Weh my favourite didn't win. Weh, weh it's not fair weh, weh it's a fix! Weh, weh, weh. * stomps feet andchucks toys and dummy from pram*

Change the sodding record please. We get these threads every year, there is no fix. Deal with it.
  • FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indiana44 wrote: »
    I wanted Simon to win.

BUT Caroline was great and got most votes, well done her !

Agreed. I wanted Simon to win.
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Craig's comments to Simon. It feels like Simon has got the most out of this series on a personal level. Good luck to him for the future.
    Forum Member

You're actually being pathetic if only you had the wit to realise it. I voted for Simon and so did plenty of other people on here. Oh, and we voted for his dancing skills, incidentally. Nothing else came into it. Think you are the one with the problem here.
  • Flora_McDonaldFlora_McDonald Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon was fantastic, and he has always been among my favourites, but in the end Caroline pulled out the most moving routines for me, and that won my heart over, even though I gave two final votes to Simon and one to Caroline. I am thrilled that she won, and anything else would have been a travesty. I loved her dancing, and her personality won me over in the course of the show. I couldn't have wished for a better outcome!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    It's a fact!!!

Yes, it appears to be a fact that you'ed be surprised.

I could give you some facts on my thoughts, but naa, fact is it's not worth it.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the finalists have dance experience btw & it would be boring if all the celebs were complete beginners. Its the progression I like to see & Simon did absolutely fantastically well & would have been a deserved winner. Well done to him!
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChrisToria wrote: »
    Trained dancer wins, blah blah, it's not fair, blah blah. It's a dance competition and the best dancer won. Caroline isn't a professional dancer, nor is she the first contestant on the show to have had prior stage school/dance experience. Many people in the entertainment industry do, it doesn't mean she isn't a deserving winner.

Maybe she's not a professional dancer, but she's probably the only contestant who had 3 years dance training, which is rather more than the usual stage school experience. The only reason she's not, so far, a professional dancer is because she couldn't get through auditions. You only had to watch her to see she was properly trained, extremely pointed toes, hands just as they should be - a professional in all but name.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think you understand. He was robbed, they STOLE him!

I'm disappointed for Simon but Caroline deserved her win.
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's not a professional dancer, but she's probably the only contestant who had 3 years dance training, which is rather more than the usual stage school experience. The only reason she's not, so far, a professional dancer is because she couldn't get through auditions. You only had to watch her to see she was properly trained, extremely pointed toes, hands just as they should be - a professional in all but name.

And you point is, as if we haven't heard it countless times before?
This discussion has been closed.