[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
Forum Member
✭✭
What and who would you like to see?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A shorter series and lack of sleep due to staying up for the live feed until 2am :D
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An unpredictable show for starters.

I want the points system for nominations so housemates have to consider much more about who and why they are nominating.

A positive eviction show without the usual idiots booing and chanting in the crowd.

A mini supermarket introduced instead of the shopping list.

Tasks that are tough but do-able,not 5 mins in silly costumes..I also want tasks to be more important to the status of the house ( shopping budget or chore related tasks )

Much stricter but up for fun big brother.

Tasks shown in full on a seperate spin off show ( like they did in BB5 )

Nominations to be normal rather than hidden with powers or friends and family.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    I just want them to put 16 people in who don't have experience in the media. Normal people if you like. And less of Big Brother stirring the pot to cause conflict as it leads to a miserable viewing experience too, i'd much more enjoy them enjoying themselves. Fun is key. Also I want the live feed. I want to see it play out naturally. Most of all I want the housemates to have brains and decent conversation. Though none of this will ever happen.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    14 normal, everyday housemates to enter Day 1. Maybe one, but only one, new housemate to enjoy during the third eviction.

I'm against launch show twists but if they're to do anything, I wouldn't mind a BB7 scenario of housemates pairing up once they're all in, nominating in pairs and then booting one pair out for the first eviction. I'm not keen on double evictions a week before the final, it's so expected now.

It depends on the housemates really in terms of how long the series should go. I think 72 days is perfect but BB15 had such loathsome housemates, I was wanting it to end way before :(

Back to standard nominations every week and I mean every week! Back to the chalkboard shopping list, diary room conversations staying secret, no twists and turns to influence nominations etc.

I'd love a real diary room exit like BB5 did with Stuart. Couple days before the final, call them to the diary room with the least votes to win and evict them through the back door to the studio. About time BB turned nasty again :cool: but not nasty to twist it the way the producers want.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    24/7 live feed.

If they can't stop the booing crowd, axe them.

No outside contact including at evictions.

Nominations as they were done for years and years successfully on C4.

A change of channel, please C4 take BB back home, all is forgiven.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "A twist that will rock the house"