Mark and Karen's Training Room

Sho NuffSho Nuff Posts: 351
Forum Member
When we see the in training clips on ITT, I noticed that M&K seem to be continually practising in a sports/church hall type of place. I'm surprised that they are not in a dance or gym studio like the others where there are mirrors. I thought it would be pretty essential to have mirrors when training for the pro to show the celeb how they look posture wise, step wise, etc. So saying that, Mark is doing really well, but just wondered why?

Comments

• Ray_BurnRay_Burn Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Sho Nuff wrote: »
    When we see the in training clips on ITT, I noticed that M&K seem to be continually practising in a sports/church hall type of place. I'm surprised that they are not in a dance or gym studio like the others where there are mirrors. I thought it would be pretty essential to have mirrors when training for the pro to show the celeb how they look posture wise, step wise, etc. So saying that, Mark is doing really well, but just wondered why?
    I wonder if they have a stand-alone mirror propped up somewhere. I agree that is seems weird they haven't got a better-equipped training room. And what about when it's the kids' assembly/indoor P.E.?