Options

Strictly romances.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Nothing will ever convince me Darren is straight.
  • Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bendymixer wrote: »
    one is male one is female :D

Didn't Dominic Littlewood claim to have a Strictly fling? I can't remember if it was supposed to be with a male or female. Either way I feel sick just thinking about it, eww. There isn't enough alcohol in the world!

For the female option - A (note discreet code ;-)).
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S & K
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S & K

From this series?
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    Did Thom really say he didn't fancy Iveta I seriously thought they were a couple?
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing will ever convince me Darren is straight.

have always thought that too
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    have always thought that too

I always thought so too but isn't Lilia pregnant now, which is lovely news
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LazySusan wrote: »
    I always thought so too but isn't Lilia pregnant now, which is lovely news

Like I said, nothing will ever convince me Darren is straight. He could literally impregnate every single contestant in The Miss World Finals and still ... nah!
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said, nothing will ever convince me Darren is straight. He could literally impregnate every single contestant in The Miss World Finals and still ... nah!

What a pathetic post. He is straight and very happy with Lilia. He knows his sexuality more than you.
  • Options
    Debz_LynnDebz_Lynn Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Gosh I loved Darren and Lilia... There were rumours about Jared Murillo and Tina O'Brian, weren't there?

I'd assumed Thom was paired with Iveta precisely to avoid romance rumours (c.f. Ben Cohen). I thought there was about a 15yr age gap between them, but am now wondering if I've guessed Iveta's age wrong!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a pathetic post. He is straight and very happy with Lilia. He knows his sexuality more than you.

Oh, I'm absolutely certain he knows his sexuality.
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Debz_Lynn wrote: »
    I'd assumed Thom was paired with Iveta precisely to avoid romance rumours (c.f. Ben Cohen). I thought there was about a 15yr age gap between them, but am now wondering if I've guessed Iveta's age wrong!

Try five. ;-)
  • Options
    Debz_LynnDebz_Lynn Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Yes, I had it as 29-44yrs, not 34 years! Oops... However, Google auto-completes as 'Iveta REAL age', so I am not alone in being an eejit :D I really thought her closest age match was probably Anton... this is why I automatically minus 10yrs when asked to guess someone's age in a social situation! lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Kristina look like they are getting close but who knows.
  • Options
    Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Robin is the only male associated with Strictly that Kristina hasn't had a go on.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    I only heard about Pasha and Rachel recently. Nice that they kept it private. :)
    from her hubby:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    I think Robin is the only male associated with Strictly that Kristina hasn't had a go on.

If there is something going on between Simon and Kristina, at least, they are both single.
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »

Presumably using the tabloids as 'evidence' where any couple having a meal together are immediately classed as lovers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    Presumably using the tabloids as 'evidence' where any couple having a meal together are immediately classed as lovers.

Agreed.

Kristina has said that nothing has gone on with her and Ben. Also, she didn't date Jason.
  • Options
    hilary2329hilary2329 Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    >:(
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Whew ..... Glad I was not the only one secretly hoping for this .... :o:p:D:blush:

Anton has very happily lived with his girlfriend in Hertfordshire for years!
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of gay blokes are not camp. Not sure if there are many camp blokes that are not gay.

There are some - Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen for one. He actually describes himself as the campest straight man on tv! I'm sure there's others. :D:D

Also plenty of gay guys who are not in the least camp, so it's never a sure indication .:D
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    There are some - Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen for one. He actually describes himself as the campest straight man on tv! I'm sure there's others. :D:D

Also plenty of gay guys who are not in the least camp, so it's never a sure indication .:D

def - rock hudson wasn't camp :D
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hilary2329 wrote: »
    >:(

Anton has very happily lived with his girlfriend in Hertfordshire for years!

I didn't realise he was taken! I take back my comment about him and Judy then :)

Joanne is single. Remember the thread someone started about her and Scott getting close? I loved that thread :D

As for camp men who aren't gay, there are loads! Tim Wonnacot being just one example.
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise he was taken! I take back my comment about him and Judy then :)

Joanne is single. Remember the thread someone started about her and Scott getting close? I loved that thread :D

As for camp men who aren't gay, there are loads! Tim Wonnacot being just one example.

Ditto.... :o:blush:
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    saoir wrote: »
    This thread is like a throw back to the a 1950s school room when the teacher leaves.

Ain't it grand!