Cheryl Awkward Snubbing of Tulisa - what's the beef?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
Felt so sorry for Tulisa, Cheryl awkwardly walking a few steps behind and not holding hands.. cow

What's Cheryl's beef with her?

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very unprofessional from Cheryl, has to be said, no excuses.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Felt so sorry for Tulisa, Cheryl awkwardly walking a few steps behind and not holding hands.. cow

Oh for goodness sake. Ever thought she had a heavy dress or something? How on earth can you know it was a snub.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Very unprofessional from Cheryl, has to be said, no excuses.

You're right no excuses - there is no excusing sheer ignorance. The girl has far to high an opinion of herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right no excuses - there is no excusing sheer ignorance. The girl has far to high an opinion of herself.

Too far up her backside since she got a fancy foreign surname.. think she's gods gift.. Tulisa looked so uncomfortable.. already nervous replacing Mel.. Cheryl is disgusting. Pretty but cold underneath..
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cheryl never holds hands with Mel either, some people love to have a go at her for anything, its pathetic.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl knows were those hands have been
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people look really hard to find something to criticise Cheryl for. She never holds hands with any of the judges. Creating a story out of nothing.
  • AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Cheryl is a music snob and doesn't think Tulisa's voice is up to scratch.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »

:D:D:D:D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think people look really hard to find something to criticise Cheryl for. She never holds hands with any of the judges. Creating a story out of nothing.

I'm not sure why she was walking three or four steps behind though. Maybe it was the silly dress - who knows? The woman is beyond ridiculous!
  • Liam_WestfieldLiam_Westfield Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Tulisa & Cheryl get on well, they're always complimenting each other in the media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Considering the rumours of Cheryl disliking Tulisa, it's hardly surprising - she didn't do anything to dispel it when she could have.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NicoleRich wrote: »

Lol.

I think maybe it was cheryls dress causing her to walk behind. Its like something put of gypsy weddings.

Tulisa looks fantastic tonight! I'm jealous!
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis and Simon never hold hands walking out either. Why the constant attempts to set up a beef between the female judges. Bit misogynistic to assume.
  • Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow.

Get out more lol and stop analysing the tiniest things FFS!
  • red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Cheryl, but this thread is ridiculous! As someone already mentioned Cheryl never holds hands with anyone, also she is ALWAYS the last to walk to the front of the stage - think it has something to do with the cameras...
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is pathetic.
  • Zidane82Zidane82 Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake. Ever thought she had a heavy dress or something? How on earth can you know it was a snub.

I think Cheryl was walking carefully in the long dress and heels and at the same time Louis and Tulisa walked out faster than rehearsed.
  • LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa did look nervous but to be honest Cheryl hasn't held anyones hand all series, only Mel and Louis have been walking out together.

I honestly thought it was because she wanted to be last and have a big enterance like 'wow look at Cheryl walking down' whilst the rest are standing awaiting her....

Then again it's probably just the fact that her dress was massive.
  • THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's everything cheryl isint hot good singer better judge:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl just spoke to Tulisa and Tulisa didn't laugh - What a horrible snub from Tulisa! What's her problem?

;)
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have closed the big doors sooner, so it would catch her dress in it. :D
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Much as I dislike Cheryl, I find the OP a tad dramatic. I didn't see any "snub".
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Tulisa left a line for Cheryl at the back of the stage?
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like Cheryl is an even bigger bully than Misha. Hopefully Tulisa and Louis will call her out on it later.