How to watch World Superbikes...

Can anyone tell me how I can watch World Superbikes, either on TV or online. I do not wish to subscribe to SKY.

Comments

• gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,623
    Forum Member
    £3.99 per month subscription to Eurosport Player. Cheaper if you pay by the year. The quality is not brilliant though, think VHS on a scratchy, well used tape.

You also get acces to more of the MotoGP practise and quali sessions too as well BSB coverage etc.
  • AnotherBobAnotherBob Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    gomezz wrote: »
    £3.99 per month subscription to Eurosport Player. Cheaper if you pay by the year. The quality is not brilliant though, think VHS on a scratchy, well used tape.

You also get acces to more of the MotoGP practise and quali sessions too as well BSB coverage etc.

Sounds good. I have an Android TV box connected to my TV. Would a subscription work via the browser on that?
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,623
    Forum Member
    Don't know about the Android. I use an Acer Revo nettop. It has to support Silverlight (rather than Flash for example). There is a test video for you to try before committing yourself to a subscription.
  • AnotherBobAnotherBob Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your advice.
    I'll check the Android forums.
    The subscription sounds reasonable, especially if the MOTO GP season is another dud.
    The WSB highlights last year suggested some quality racing, and BSB always has some good races.