get angelica out!

2»

Comments

• pessapessa Posts: 1,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did'nt she just do what the others done,boys vote for boys,girls for girls then it would have been judges choice but NO she knew they'd pick mel and she knew mel would whip her a**e,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought her performance was great and the judges were downright nasty. Those tears, and her staying in the competition were justified.

Mel was annoyingly unfunny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch live stream last night after the show,was it me or did carrie keep throwing hints that angellica got kept in because everyone felt sorry for her example:to fred,people must like you cause there certainly not voting out of sympathy.to ray,what judges don't realise the more they are nasty to you the more the public will vote out of sympathy.Sounds like she was getting at somthing to me[nice one carrie]
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dmuk wrote:
    I thought her performance was great and the judges were downright nasty. Those tears, and her staying in the competition were justified.

Mel was annoyingly unfunny.
    MEL was brilliant after all it's for comic relief and she was good :D the others are just :yawn: tara's good :) angellica :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I hope she stays
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    colinb wrote:
    Respectfully, that's b0ll0x. How do you know all eyes were on her when the only person in the shot was Angellica? If you meant all the audience's eyes, then we had no choice as the camera was pointing at her at the time!

Anyway, she has the chest for a shimmy, which TPT sadly doesn't, so why not join in and have a laugh? Spiteful my arse :)

read my other posts colinb - you'll find I like a laugh very much :D

and read my post again if you will - it says " so all eyes were on her instead" - meaning that was her intent. I didn't say everyone was looking at her instead. She did it so they would look at her. :)
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angellica was voted in by the public. Are you all saying that just because she cried she got voted in. She was probably better than some of the others last night. I certainly preferred her performance than Colin's, Trisha's or Fred's.

Mel got voted out because she did a desperate attempt at pleasing Richard with her "I fancy Richard act"... it was a little embarassing imo and I was obviously not the only one who thought that.

I think Fred should've gone last night but he has more fans than the ones that got put in the last 3 last night. Such is life.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    read my other posts colinb - you'll find I like a laugh very much :D

and read my post again if you will - it says " so all eyes were on her instead" - meaning that was her intent. I didn't say everyone was looking at her instead. She did it so they would look at her. :)
    It's amazing how some people can read the minds of the contestants. Are you mystic Meg? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loussie2 wrote:
    she got through last night because of her 'tears' at mel's expense!
    Yes I agree poor Mel went out and I thought she was great
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree poor Mel went out and I thought she was great

Same here :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,973
    Forum Member
    Angelica is awful...cries at the drop of a hat!

oh, and just how many times is that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    I liked her at fast but now I really don't like her. She is an awful singer - do you think she knows she can't sing? It's excruciating to watch and she seems to be getting a bit cocky.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    I think she was pretty rotten not to have voted to keep in Fred, after he had comforted her and dedicated his song to her. I don't think she's a very nice young lady.
  • susanne fansusanne fan Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like her when she went in but she seems pretty genuine, she's nice to those who are nice to her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tonguetied wrote:
    I liked her at fast but now I really don't like her. She is an awful singer - do you think she knows she can't sing? It's excruciating to watch and she seems to be getting a bit cocky.

Yes, I think I heard her say so, she went in to try and find a singing voice, but alas, she didn't have time.