Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Look at Will watching Matt walk passed at 1:23, before they knew each other! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLfTtdL4p8
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Look at Will watching Matt walk passed at 1:23, before they knew each other! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLfTtdL4p8

Well spotted Eagle Eye Lins.

Anybody like to enlighten me as to what an Endo is :confused:
    Only thing I came up with is... An ethnic group in Kenya or part of a marijuana plant :eek::eek:
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Well spotted Eagle Eye Lins.

Anybody like to enlighten me as to what an Endo is :confused:
    Only thing I came up with is... An ethnic group in Kenya or part of a marijuana plant :eek::eek:

a bmx trick :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Id792hi6C4
  • Options
    chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member

who woulda thought... the start of a lifetime of lurking in the background of pix and vids of Matt! :p
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Chosen :) You learn something new everyday. You wouldn't believe the things I've learned since I joined this thread ;)
    Now I have a vision in my head of a little Kenyan woman smoking pot on a BMX :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Thanks Chosen :) You learn something new everyday. You wouldn't believe the things I've learned since I joined this thread ;)
    Now I have a vision in my head of a little Kenyan woman smoking pot on a BMX :eek::eek:

Splitting my sides........:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol. :D:p
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    R2 have played "Anyone Else" twice today - once about 6:30am and on the Steve Wright Show about an hour ago. Tbf it's been treated more like an "A" list this week, so can't complain at all this time. :) Having said that the new playlist will be out soon and I am expecting it to be off after this week (thrilled if it isn't but at least it's had a good run).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has it done anything for the album sales do we know?
  • Options
    moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    R2 have played "Anyone Else" twice today - once about 6:30am and on the Steve Wright Show about an hour ago. Tbf it's been treated more like an "A" list this week, so can't complain at all this time. :) Having said that the new playlist will be out soon and I am expecting it to be off after this week (thrilled if it isn't but at least it's had a good run).

Yeah it's off the playlist as expected - still it had a good run and a few good plays as you say - resulting in loads of good comments on twitter so not too bad at all :)
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    moomin123 wrote: »
    Yeah it's off the playlist as expected - still it had a good run and a few good plays as you say - resulting in loads of good comments on twitter so not too bad at all :)

Can't complain at all, infact things are going rather nicely aren't they really :) Word continues to spread, he's still fitting in some live gigs, writing new music and off to LA :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moomin123 wrote: »

Does anyone know what the latest sales figures for The Fire are? The last I heard was around 49k.
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    megamatt wrote: »
    Oi, a trip to the big apple; yes Matty boy take a bite.

Its the awards season at the moment and so hoping that B. Edwards could drag him to any red carpets out there ( is that possible? )introducing him to his high profile friends/connections ?

Most (but not all) awards shows originate in Los Angeles. The Big Apple is New York City, not LA. If he's going for sun, most likely he's going to California.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna be living in the gym until I fly to LA, sounds like I need to be in good shape : ) xx

Whhhhy? What are you doing there?! I wanna know!!
  • Options
    Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna be living in the gym until I fly to LA, sounds like I need to be in good shape : ) xx

No idea what he's going to be doing - but it sounds like he's going to be busy - which is good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack McManus ‏@jackmcmanus
    Looking forward to writing with @matt_cardle_uk today... See you v soon mate :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Most (but not all) awards shows originate in Los Angeles. The Big Apple is New York City, not LA. If he's going for sun, most likely he's going to California.

ha ha :o I did realized this mistake before signing off yesterday but can't edit it 'cause of the the time limit.(dumb> me :))

By the way ,is this the first time that the grammy's do this ?

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys/app_207367796002477

That the likes of Cece Frey ,Emblem3 and even XF reject Jeffry Gutt been up/vying for their respective regions.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys?sk=app_207367796002477&app_data=band:1499|g:individual_share_tw_return
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fit and toned for sure. Maybe thinking of baring himself to the beaches of L A :p
  • Options
    MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ha ha :o I did realized this mistake before signing off yesterday but can't edit it 'cause of the the time limit.(dumb> me :))

By the way ,is this the first time that the grammy's do this ?

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys/app_207367796002477

That the likes of Cece Frey ,Emblem3 and even XF reject Jeffry Gutt been up/vying for their respective regions.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGrammys?sk=app_207367796002477&app_data=band:1499|g:individual_share_tw_return

If you are asking me, I'm not positive, but I think it might be. The truth is that I find most award shows to be tedious and dull and only watch them in fits and starts.

The weather has been dreadful on both coasts recently. Definintely not beach weather in LA. Let's hope it's better when Matt gets there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack McManus ‏@jackmcmanus
    Looking forward to writing with @matt_cardle_uk today... See you v soon mate :)

Their first time or is he one of the contributing songwriter of the Fire album?

Going back to my early days to this thread where Tilly /Crabbie and others have some post talking what we want to collaborate with Matt in the US of A where Ryan Tedder was a unanimous choice and i said Good Charlotte was a choice of mine too ,Simon Cowell got them both for his choosen one in America the Emblem3 who finished 4th last year , if only.................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their first time or is he one of the contributing songwriter of the Fire album?

Going back to my early days to this thread where Tilly /Crabbie and others have some post talking what we want to collaborate with Matt in the US of A where Ryan Tedder was a unanimous choice and i said Good Charlotte was a choice of mine too ,Simon Cowell got them both for his choosen one in America the Emblem3 who finished 4th last year , if only.................

He co wrote on The Fire:)

1. It's Only Love (Matt Cardle / Paul Statham)

2. The Fire (Matt Cardle / Eg White / Jack McManus)

3. For Every Heartbreak (Matt Cardle / Steve Booker)

4. Water (Matt Cardle / Tim Gordine / Andrew Jackson)

5. Anywhere (Matt Cardle / Ben Earle)

6. Anyone Else (Matt Cardle / Jeff Halatrax)

7. Empire (Matt Cardle / Jamie Hartman)

8. All That Matters (Matt Cardle)

9. Lately (Matt Cardle / James Walsh)

10. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Ewan MacColl)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He co wrote on The Fire:)

1. It's Only Love (Matt Cardle / Paul Statham)

2. The Fire (Matt Cardle / Eg White / Jack McManus)

3. For Every Heartbreak (Matt Cardle / Steve Booker)

4. Water (Matt Cardle / Tim Gordine / Andrew Jackson)

5. Anywhere (Matt Cardle / Ben Earle)

6. Anyone Else (Matt Cardle / Jeff Halatrax)

7. Empire (Matt Cardle / Jamie Hartman)

8. All That Matters (Matt Cardle)

9. Lately (Matt Cardle / James Walsh)

10. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Ewan MacColl)

Thanks, now i know :) (never read/check whats's written to the pamphlet of his cd's :o )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    If you are asking me, I'm not positive, but I think it might be. The truth is that I find most award shows to be tedious and dull and only watch them in fits and starts.

The weather has been dreadful on both coasts recently. Definintely not beach weather in LA. Let's hope it's better when Matt gets there.

If only Ricky Gervais will be hosting all of those ha ha :D
  • Options
    moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he will be going to New York as well as LA

Charlotte Sometimes ‏@4EverSometimes
    @matt_cardle_uk looking forward to working with ya on Feb in nyc xo

http://www.charlottesometimesmusic.com/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting person for him to be working with. He seems to be doing a lot of writing, it must surely be for an album.
This discussion has been closed.